A new revision of the GTX780 "Ghz Edition"

First of I'm srry if this is already posted if so couldn't find it and mods do your work ;)

First off this is not the 780ti its a revised version of the 780 with the same amount of cuda cores but higher clock speeds..

So the Geforce GTX780 Ghz..

A new rumor accompanied with benchmark sheets.

Link: http://us.hardware.info/news/37630/nvidia-debuts-geforce-gtx-780-ghz-faster-than-titan-and-r9-290x

For as far as I see its a GTX780 running at a stock 1006mhz (But may vary with the different vendors) with a boost clock of 1046mhz. As this is not a new videocard but a revision, there is supposed to not be a reference design by nvidia, but only by third party designs and their respective coolers.

a rumored average 14% improvement over the normal 780 in benchmarks 7% over the titan and 6% the AMD 290x all of this with better efficiency..

Its supposed to be a revision of the the GK110 called the GK110-300 B1.. If any or all of this is true I think its EOL for both the normal 780 aswell as the Titan..

As the 780ti uses the same B1 revision I would automatically asume Nvidia stopped making the A1 version of the Gk110

post-961-0-68826800-1383356987.jpg

post-961-0-62097600-1383356991_thumb.png

post-961-0-40912100-1383356995_thumb.png

post-961-0-38239500-1383356999_thumb.png

post-961-0-33470200-1383357006.png

Added a picture of gigabytes GTX780 "ghz edition"

post-961-0-02353900-1383864563_thumb.jpg

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

GHz edition?

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

Srry but to me thats a different story this has nothing to do with the 780ti.. This is more of a re-release of the GTX780

They won't use GHZ edition because AMD already does and I doubt this will perform 6% better than a 290x because a overclocked 780 doesn't

Srry but to me thats a different story this has nothing to do with the 780ti.. This is more of a re-release of the GTX780

Ghz = Ti . AMD already does the Ghz so this is a repost.

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Yeah srry man but the reported specs are completetly different this is kinda invalid

This must be referencing the "Black Edition" like in the link I posted earlier. But we still don't know what's going on with NVIDIA cause they are announcing som much we don't even keep track. They are really going to try to stary on top.

I thought ti = more cuda cores and GHz edition = over-clocked to 1000 or more MHz?

This must be referencing the "Black Edition" like in the link I posted earlier. But we still don't know what's going on with NVIDIA cause they are announcing som much we don't even keep track. They are really going to try to stary on top.

Srry but I don't see that cause the black edition is still a "ti" card this ghz one is in no way a "ti" its a revision of a normal 780 so I dont see that..

Besides the article said there was not gonna be a reference edition only third party ones. so how can it get a black nvidia cooler

Srry but I don't see that cause the black edition is still a "ti" card this ghz one is in no way a "ti" its a revision of a normal 780 so I dont see that..

Besides the article said there was not gonna be a reference edition only third party ones. so how can it get a black nvidia cooler

There were reports on the black being released

If they make this current cooler black, that would look pretty good.

They won't use GHZ edition because AMD already does and I doubt this will perform 6% better than a 290x because a overclocked 780 doesn't

Apparently they don't care lol

videocardz.com/47542/gigabyte-releases-geforce-gtx-780-ghz-edition-windforce-3x-cooler

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Added a picture of the Gigabyte GTX780 "ghz edition" Seems they don't give a f**k