Full Screen / Edge-to-Edge Glass Screen Protector S7

Hello!

I recently have gotten a Samsung Galaxy S7 (non-edge), and I was wondering what a good, full screen (edge-to-edge, curved) glass protector would be. I had gotten a cheaper tempered glass protector, however, it doesn't cover the entire screen (which I'd rather have no protection at all than this current protector). Cost isn't too big of a concern, so long as its glass and covers the entire face of the phone (if possible at all), thanks!

Side note, also looking for a reliable slim case option, or perhaps a bumper even. I like the feel and size of the phone as is (including the metal sides), I don't want to add unnecessary bulk. Maybe a bumper + skin solution? Recommendations welcome :)

4 hours ago, The Belgian Waffle said:

Like Linus would say, "Dbrand has the solution" :D

Yeah haha, I was thinking going for a marble Dbrand skin and a bumper, though I'm looking for a good bumper / thin transparent minimalistic case alongside it.

Also, any screen protector recommendations?

4 hours ago, nerdslayer1 said:

True enough, though I've maintained my old iPhone 4 caseless and it only has retained some bumps and micro-scratches. The kickstand does look appealing though

How good is Spigen of a brand? I've also looked into brands like Zagg, cost isn't a huge factor so long as the screen remains clear as possible and has good touch.

2 hours ago, rivayne said:

True enough, though I've maintained my old iPhone 4 caseless and it only has retained some bumps and micro-scratches. The kickstand does look appealing though

How good is Spigen of a brand? I've also looked into brands like Zagg, cost isn't a huge factor so long as the screen remains clear as possible and has good touch.

i think it will be worth the cost.