Batman Arkham City loading crash

ivhyn

Good evening fellas,

I bought Batman AC in Summer Sale and only played very shortly. Half an hour ago I tried to fire it up and except that my save profile is gone the game doesn't freaking load when I hit resume campaign. There's this picture of Catwoman and then the screen goes black and I have to close it via task manager. 

So I thought, well, then I've got to download it once again. However it just doesn't work. 

I tried google search but nothing fits my problem.

It would be awesome if someone could give me some kind of hint.

Thank you.

144Hz goodness

Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City both had the GFWL DRM removed which also deleted all saves when updated. The only logical conclusion I can come up with is it was still trying to read off a missing file, try starting a new game.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

I did that and this time the cutscene started, which, not to my surprise, froze again. 

144Hz goodness

I did that and this time the cutscene started, which, not to my surprise, froze again. 

Hmm.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

So, I reinstalled GFWL and tested Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 (GFWL game) which works perfectly fine.

Now I somehow regret not playing it much.

144Hz goodness