MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Crashes

sdrgzdhgfos

During the Black Friday Sale on Newegg I decided to build a new computer. I bought all new parts besides my hard drive, which I used from my old computer (wiped it obviously).

MOBO: ASUS X99-A USB 3.1

Processor: i7 6800k

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MGHz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 Superclocked

PSU: Corsair CX600

Hard drive: 1 TB WD Black

So I built this computer and for about the first week, everything went smoothly. Then after that I started getting occasional MEMORY_MANAGEMENT crashes, and other programs (Discord/Chrome/Steam games) started crashing too. The crashes continued to get worse while I attempted everything I could think of to fix it. I reinstalled Windows 3 different times with 3 different versions, that didn't help. I downloaded ASUS EZ Updater to check if my BIOS was out of date, it wasn't. I dug through just about everything I could think of to get the crashes to stop, but nothing fixed them. At this point I am almost convinced one of my parts went bad, but what do I know. I asked a couple of tech savvy friends about it and none of them could figure it out either. So I am just hoping one of you might be able to help me figure out what could be causing the problem.

Try different RAM, otherwise it is probably your motherboard. Basically it is likely either the RAM it self or the RAM controller on the motherboard.

Specs:

CPU: i5-6500 3.2 GHz Mobo: ASRock H110M-HDV RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2133 MHz DDR4 GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition Storage: 120GB Sandisk Ultra II 1 TB WD HDD 7200 RPM PSU: Antec VP600P 600W Display: CrossOver 2795QHD 2560x1440 105 Hz OC OS: Windows 10 64 bit

@Speshul_ I would try different RAM, but out here in the wasteland that is North Dakota, I don't know anybody else who has DDR4.

Damn that sucks, maybe try one stick at a time in case it is just one of them.

Specs:

CPU: i5-6500 3.2 GHz Mobo: ASRock H110M-HDV RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2133 MHz DDR4 GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition Storage: 120GB Sandisk Ultra II 1 TB WD HDD 7200 RPM PSU: Antec VP600P 600W Display: CrossOver 2795QHD 2560x1440 105 Hz OC OS: Windows 10 64 bit