Need Help with clock Windows 8.1

jonasa97

Hello,

I am sorry if I am reposting this but I felt no one was replying to my previous post and I need help. I noticed yesterday that my clock was indicating the wrong time. I checked for any malware but it turns out the PC is clean. Then I update to Windows 8.1, same problem, time is still wrong after a reboot, date is correct. I believe it is very unlikely for my 3 month old CMOS battery to be failing. I believe there is an issue with the Windows clock syncing to my PC. I had a similar problem when I tried to install a language pack. It told me I had no internet connection while I did and changing some random setting allowed me to download the language pack. I have tried changing the BIOS time. Please help. Although this might seem like a minor problem it REALLY bothers me to know that something is malfunctioning on my system. Thanks.

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99