Which game should I get

Kavaton
Go to solution Solved by Littlelaner,
1 hour ago, Kavaton said:

Hey guys which games should I get in the steam sale?

Fallout 4

Metal Gear Solid 5

Project Cars

Dying Light the Following

Dark Souls 3 

Or

Get Bf1 on origin

Battlefield 1 has countless hours of fun bundled into its multiplayer and its campaign is not too bad either - would be a strong contender for me. Especially if you have a group of people to play with online. 

Fallout 4 is amazing, can be a bit repetitive with the minutemen missions but very fun, and has areas for  you to grind out skills(which I love doing) so that you can get the best possible guns armor you name it. Also has the ability to complete campaign in at least 4 different ways, which means you will get a lot of hours of enjoyment out of your money. 

MGSV is awesome, has stealth or loud and proud approaches to missions, loads of customization and the ability to plan any of your base infiltration however you want. Customizing motherbase is awesome, and grinding to get materials or the best staff can be fun (if you enjoy that sorta thing like me). 

Those would be the top 3 contenders for me, and if I had to pick. The other games you've picked I don't know much about. If you could get all 3, I would. 

Fallout 4

Metal Gear Solid 5

Project Cars

Dark Souls 3 

Or

Get Bf1 on origin

BF1, looks like fun :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Dying light

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

1 hour ago, Kavaton said:

Fallout 4

Metal Gear Solid 5

Project Cars

Dark Souls 3 

Or

Get Bf1 on origin

Battlefield 1 has countless hours of fun bundled into its multiplayer and its campaign is not too bad either - would be a strong contender for me. Especially if you have a group of people to play with online. 

Fallout 4 is amazing, can be a bit repetitive with the minutemen missions but very fun, and has areas for  you to grind out skills(which I love doing) so that you can get the best possible guns armor you name it. Also has the ability to complete campaign in at least 4 different ways, which means you will get a lot of hours of enjoyment out of your money. 

MGSV is awesome, has stealth or loud and proud approaches to missions, loads of customization and the ability to plan any of your base infiltration however you want. Customizing motherbase is awesome, and grinding to get materials or the best staff can be fun (if you enjoy that sorta thing like me). 

Those would be the top 3 contenders for me, and if I had to pick. The other games you've picked I don't know much about. If you could get all 3, I would.