How to increase game audio volume in SahdowPlay?

Go to solution Solved by NeRealais,

I had the opposite problem - gameplay was fine, but my voice was barely noticable. When you launch game, on your volume mixer should appear nvidia capture service. Try to increase/decrease it and film test movies to see if it helps. I had to lower mine, but right now its at max and no problems with recordings.

Hello!

I'm trying to figure out how I could increase the volume of my game and the volume of my friends talking in discord, skype etc... I'm recording with SahdowPlay and it records my voice perfectly, but not those other thing what I mentioned.

Any way boosting those sounds with out the audio is too loud for me?

Thank you! :)

Have you tried right-clicking on the volume icon on the taskbar, volume mixer, and changing your volume from there as your heart pleases?

I had the opposite problem - gameplay was fine, but my voice was barely noticable. When you launch game, on your volume mixer should appear nvidia capture service. Try to increase/decrease it and film test movies to see if it helps. I had to lower mine, but right now its at max and no problems with recordings.

@NeRealais Oh btw, do you know something about this "static noise" when you record your voice with shadowplay?  I have now read all kinds of forums etc, and can't find a way to fix this...