Getting a new case

SlimShady1025

Hello guys. I want to change my case to be able to fit my new gpu(280 mm),so I'm asking you for some suggestions. I don't really have a big budget because, somewhere between 30-50 Euros.

if you can go a bit over budget the NZXT s340 is a great choice

To be honest,it's a little bit over my budget as of right now. I've just bought an i7-6700k with some ram and a new motherboard. So,not really able to go out of my price range for like a month till i get my next paycheck.

Fractal Design Core 1000 is pretty cheap.

Supports video cards up to 350mm, but cards above 210mm can block some drive bays.

So, I suggest having one drive bay.

3 minutes ago, SlimShady1025 said:

To be honest,it's a little bit over my budget as of right now. I've just bought an i7-6700k with some ram and a new motherboard. So,not really able to go out of my price range for like a month till i get my next paycheck.

If you have that high end of a system I would definitely show it off in a S340 otheriwse get a bitfenix nova

My life

Deepcool DUKASE V2

But, i would not recommend getting a new case now. Stick with the one you have and buy a nice one after your paycheck. I'd recommend the NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair 460X, or Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

26 minutes ago, SlimShady1025 said:

Hello guys. I want to change my case to be able to fit my new gpu(280 mm),so I'm asking you for some suggestions. I don't really have a big budget because, somewhere between 30-50 Euros.

I would wait and then show it off in a Phanteks P400 or NZXT S340

Welcome to Maryland. 

We have crabs.