Your favorite Arkham game?

ManOfDisguise

So I just completed Arkham Origins this morning and damn it felt short lol. But still it was an epic ride and a nice addition to my Arkham games collection :). My favorite Arkham game is STILL Arkham Asylum. Mostly because of the epic, creepy, engaging atmosphere that game had.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Asylum, same reason you gave, great story and atmosphere and it brought that awesome combat system to the table (which was improved on in City).  Which many games after tried to copy and mostly failed at it.

Just completed Origins myself, it was good, it was basically the same as City (which was good also)

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I played a little bit of Asylum and City. As I tend to like open-world more, I prefer Arkham City.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Asylum, same reason you gave, great story and atmosphere and it brought that awesome combat system to the table (which was improved on in City).

Just completed Origins myself, it was good, it was basically the same as City (which was good also)

yea pretty much. and much more glitchy :P. but for a fan any fan of the arkham games its a great game :)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

When they get all the glitches ironed out and make the combat more fluent, Arkham Origins will become my favorit game in the franchise. Mostly because I felt like Asylum and City was just to much "run to point A and do stuff". 

Personally I really hope the next Arham game will have less Joker and more of the other villans. I was very dissapointed when I found out that Joker was still the main villan of Origins, insted of Black Mask. I never was a big fan of Joke, can you tell?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Make it a vote?

I personally liked City the best. Origins was so glitchy for me (as well as being short and kinda obviously a money-grab). It had its moments though, I mean fighting most of the assassins was in that sweet-spot between fun and frustrating, and I liked the remote grapple. The electric gloves were also nice for getting rid of those dick enemies with their stun-sticks etc. Asylum just felt too small to me, I preferred City for the size. Plus somehow the storyline in City seemed longer than in Origins.

Asylum. from what i hear origins s pretty much the same as city beside the story and like 2 gadgets and people say its buggy as balls. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Uhh, I think Aslyum was my favorite because it had this magical moment where you realize you've never played something like it.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Asylum was the best in my opinion

| Corsair 900D | i7-4770K | ASUS Maximus VI Formula | SLI ASUS Geforce GTX780 | EK & Alphacool WaterCooling | 

| Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 32GB | | Two Corsair Neutron GTX Series 240GB SSD | Corsair AX1200i |

| Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Two Seagate Barracuda 4TB  | Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit |http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/189392-corsair-900d-sli-watercooled-refresh-and-new-setup/#entry2550514

When they get all the glitches ironed out and make the combat more fluent, Arkham Origins will become my favorit game in the franchise. Mostly because I felt like Asylum and City was just to much "run to point A and do stuff". 

Personally I really hope the next Arham game will have less Joker and more of the other villans. I was very dissapointed when I found out that Joker was still the main villan of Origins, insted of Black Mask. I never was a big fan of Joke, can you tell?

Will there be a next one? *SPOILER* And if its going to be a sequel to City then Joker wont be in it ofc.

Specs of my PC:

Asylum. from what i hear origins s pretty much the same as city beside the story and like 2 gadgets and people say its buggy as balls. 

pretty much origins in a nutshell. i still  bought it cuz i like the arkham games so much but was a bit dissapointed. but the story was great, but short :(

Specs of my PC:

Will there be a next one? *SPOILER* And if its going to be a sequel to City then Joker wont be in it ofc.

If they were to make a sequel it would probably be to Origins, since they rebooted the series from there. I really hope to see a sequel (As long as it doesn't become an annual thing). I wouldn't mind the Joker being in the game, but I hope he will not be the main villan again. 

Edit: Speaking of the Devil. Batman Arkham Origins just updated.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

If they were to make a sequel it would probably be to Origins, since they rebooted the series from there. I really hope to see a sequel (As long as it doesn't become an annual thing). I wouldn't mind the Joker being in the game, but I hope he will not be the main villan again. 

Edit: Speaking of the Devil. Batman Arkham Origins just updated.

hm i dunno i doubt that theyd make a sequel to origins. it could happen but maybe the best thing is to leave the franchise alone as it is and keep it a trilogy? i think this is one of those franchises where less is more.

Specs of my PC:

I preferred Arkham City to Arkhma Origins. AO has so many game breaking bugs, it makes you wonder how it passed the QA testing in the first place. Floors that disappear into the infinite black pit, Burnley Tower that cannot be escaped, Batman just refusing to interrogate "Bird" or enigma's informants after beating them, Batman and Bane refusing to fight each other at the very end boss fight (I had to re-start the fight 4 times just because of the bug), no "Crime in Progress" on Pinoneer bridge (so you cannot complete the challenges), etc. 

Storyline wise, AC felt longer and more complex. The story develops gradually and keeps you guessing what enemies just as Joker, Strange, or Raj up to. It also had a pretty huge plot twist at the end. With AO, it tells you right off the bat, "Here is a list of boss fights you will need to do." That's pretty much it for the story. It felt short and a bit disappointing. 

To give AO some credit though, I liked the larger map design (although I thought the buildings would be higher, since the devs put so much hype into how big the map and the buildings were). The voice acting was also very good, as always with Arkham series. 

CPU:Intel 3770k Motherboard:Gigabyte z77x-ud5h GPU:Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti Ram:Kingston HyperX Blu 16GB Storage:Crucial M4 128GB+Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case:Zalman Z11 Plus PSU:Corsair TX650 Cooler:Noctua NH-D14 Fans:Noctua NF-P12+ Silverstone AP123 Keyboard:Corsair K90 Mouse:Corsair M60 Monitors:Dell U2412M+U2312HM

I have yet to play any of them

Be sure to play them! Sooner or later, eventually you must! All 3 are awesome games and must play games!

Specs of my PC:

I am a big fan of Arkham franchise. Dropped my jaw on AA and felt orgasm on AC. AO story is good. I too was kind of disappointed about the bugs, glitches, minor improvements. But while playing AO, I just think that it is a prequel so I have to lower down my expectations.

Yes there will be. *SPOILER* remember hush and azrael? at the ending of AO, deathsroke? Also Shiva. I just wish that court of owls storyline will be there.

Me too. I am just fed up with Joker. I like him but come on, 3 games as main villain? It is a good twist though.

*SPOILER*

What I am very disappointed of AO:

1. Barabara Gordon does not get shot. Not explaining how she become Oracle.

2. Batman removing/chaging his batsuit to be faster to fight Bane. A great switch from armored to cloth(AA and AC batsuit).

3. Batmobile does not get completed.

4. Ending is not close to Beginning of AA. I felt like there is a gap.

5. The GCPD location. In AC it was in the amusement mile, they relocated because the whole island became the prison but in AO they are on another/new island.

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC

Yes there will be. *SPOILER* remember hush and azrael? at the ending of AO, deathsroke? Also Shiva. I just wish that court of owls storyline will be there.

Oh yea I almost forgot about those hehe. Hush, Azrael and Deathstroke would make for very interesting villains indeed. tbh deathstroke deserved more spotlight in Arkham Origins. I thought he would be one of the last bosses but NOPE  *SPOILER*   he's like the 2nd boss u fight  and while the fight was pretty cool i think it could have been done better. I mean pfft who even cares about those other 7 assassins. It's all about Deathstroke! He is the coolest one and he is on par with Batman not to mention he also beat Batman at least once in the comics. At least you can play as him in the challenge maps. But pls pls next Arkham game=MORE DEATHSTROKE

Specs of my PC:

I have yet to play any of them

Check the humble bundle today.

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC