motherboard or graphics card not working.

I have built a PC but i have some issues. The graphics card is not detected, the fans spin and it looks like it works but when i connect the VGA or HDMI to the graphics card it does not work, when i connect it to the Motherboard it does. Another problem is that when i connect the VGA, DVI or HDMI to the Motherboard, the monitor turns on and i get to the screen that says "ASUS     press F2 or Del to enter boot" or something like that, and when i try to use both my old keyboard and my new USB keyboard none of them work, i can't actually get into the UEFI BIOS. If anyone knows anything about this and could help i would be incredably happy, just spent about all of my money on the PC and it sucks that it doesn't work the way i want it to.

SETUP

Motherboard: Asus z87-pro
Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 770 2GB SC ACX
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770k 3,5Ghz
SSD: Kingston 120gb SSDnow v300
Harddrive: Seagate Barracuda 2gb
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 1600mhz
PSU: Corsair PSU 800w GS 2013 edition 80 plus bronze

Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i

Monitor: BenQ GL2450HE 

Thank you for any kind of help

So I can put anything here?

Don't worry you mobo is fine, have you tried plugging your keyboarding to various usb ports during post? As for the GPU just stick with onboard graphics until you can get into your OS and do a driver update.

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

There's a direct bios button on that motherboard, bottom right next to the front panel connectors.  Press that button then boot it to get into the bios.  Like popadookie said, try it without the gpu in there to get into windows at least.  Some ram also needs to be set up; so that may be preventing it from getting into windows.

First Build:| Gigabyte 990FXa-UD3 | FX 8120 4.0Ghz | Coolermaster Seidon 240M | Asus Radeon HD 7870 | Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB SSD + WD Green 2TB HDD | Corsair RM750 | 8Gb Kingston HyperX 1866Mhz CL9| Fractal Define R4 White/Windowed |

Would you happen to have an old ps2 keyboard they're sometimes more compatible when drivers haven't been updated

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

1- Remove the GPU from your syste,

2- Connect your monitor to the onBoard graphics

3- Go in the UEFI and enable: CSM (Compatibility Support Module)

4- Restart your system, and it should be working.

5- Now, turn off your system, and plug in your GPU back, and you should be ready to go.

If it works, it means that your GPU isn't GOP ready, a requirement for full UEFI supported system.

You can make it GOP ready, if your GPU is new, and the manufacture decided to support it. You require simply to do a formware upgrade.

In which case, after you do, you need to repeat the above, but this time disable CSM.

Please note that GOP ready GPU, will NOT boot at all on a BIOS system. Only UEFI with CSM disabled.

GOP ready GPU and a fully support OS of UEFI, such as Windows 8, is required to enjoy fast boot (boot from powe button to desktop in 6sec or less)

I just aquired one helps a lot in bios

Nice :)

Keyboards not working is propably because you have used USB3 ports. They tend to be little annoying when using kb/mouse outside windows. If mobo has only those ports, unplugging and replugging should fix it (like it does with mine). Once in windows you can install usb3 drivers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thank you very much for all of the replies! But i still can't get the keyboards to work, i've used both PS2 keyboards and USB keyboards but none of them work. The USB keyboard lights up then turns off as soons as the "Asus" screen gets up, and the ps2 keyboard is on but no keys are being recorded, as in the numlock is on but i can not use capslock (used caps as a way to indicate if the keyboard works.) It didn't

So I can put anything here?