Counter strike 1.6 is so annoying game

RespawnCake

I played it all the time as a kid and nowdays once in a while,but i'm still an average player in terms on k/d. 

I just can't understand recoil,even if you fire single shots after 1-2 bullets it will just randomly start to spread bullets all around.I understand that in burst 3-4 bullets recoil will be stronger but why is single firing so retarded?

Even after hundreds of hours i really can't get into this game and i find it so annoying sometimes but yet im still playing it. It's a great competitive game but damn shooting is so damn hard and it really feels like i never have control over weapon in terms of where will bullet land. hate this fcking game i love this fcking game

post-40098-0-94069500-1383238453.gif

ask around what gun has least recoil and spray with it :P lay some headshots 

counter strike is for pros  :ph34r: play battlefield or call of duty if you can't handle it  :lol:

CS is more competitive.Bf is somewhere in the middle of cod and arma series.

Watched couple of videos of cs pros,damn they control the recoil without any trouble. 

By the way, is cs go  somewhat similar to cs 1.6 in terms of recoil/shooting aspect?

I suck at awping in CS:GO, 1.6 is good, Source is the best.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

It was a good game back there, before FPS market turned into a good graphics movie and don't even care about the combat system.

Disco Biscuit Penguin Shooter 4 is a far better game imo.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Crouch while shooting. Pull mouse down while shooting. You can find tutorial video on youtube made by HeatoN. That works for ak/m4. Idon't like movement in that game but it sure beats Source and GO anytime.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv