Logitech G930 Wireless Interference

Tyloor

I've narrowed my popping issues down to interference from my router, but I still get interference when I change the channel of my router. Is there a way to change the frequency of my headset, or any other solution short of getting a longer ethernet cable and moving it farther away? I know for a fact it's my router because when I shut it off and just run off of my modem I get no popping issues. First post, let's see how good this site is!

Intel i5 3570k | Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws | 4GB Generic Samsung RAM | MSI R7950 | Cooler Master HAF XM | 2xWD Blue 1TB | 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 | Seasonic 550w 80+ Gold | ASUS VE228H | LG Flatron E2042 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Logitech G710+ | Microsoft Sidewinder x5 | Logitech G930

well, I would stop using wireless, for both audio and networking.

I don't think you can do anything except move the router.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

to get better signal to the garage with wifi I attached a metal (conical) lampshade around the wifi antennae, oddly I could get an extra bar or 2 of signal strength. you could try that on the usb dongle to amplify/focus the signal. also have you added extra length to the usb dongle cable away from the router or even directly connecting the dongle to the computer?

I'm pretty sure the headsets are paired with their usb dongle at the factory I doubt there is a way to manually vary the frequency at which it operates.

well, I would stop using wireless, for both audio and networking.

I don't think you can do anything except move the router.

Tell that to the rest of my family, who rely on wireless for their laptops

Intel i5 3570k | Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws | 4GB Generic Samsung RAM | MSI R7950 | Cooler Master HAF XM | 2xWD Blue 1TB | 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 | Seasonic 550w 80+ Gold | ASUS VE228H | LG Flatron E2042 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Logitech G710+ | Microsoft Sidewinder x5 | Logitech G930

to get better signal to the garage with wifi I attached a metal (conical) lampshade around the wifi antennae, oddly I could get an extra bar or 2 of signal strength. you could try that on the usb dongle to amplify/focus the signal. also have you added extra length to the usb dongle cable away from the router or even directly connecting the dongle to the computer?

I'm pretty sure the headsets are paired with their usb dongle at the factory I doubt there is a way to manually vary the frequency at which it operates.

I've tried both of those things to no avail

• 10 months later...

Nope, 2.4GHz is that frequency everything uses, and if you're caught using others you could face legal punishment. Maybe look into getting a 5GHz router?

Try changing the wireless channel on the router worked for me.

Wow.

Nope, 2.4GHz is that frequency everything uses, and if you're caught using others you could face legal punishment. Maybe look into getting a 5GHz router?

Wow.

he means a different channel within the 2.4GHz band 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEdtw6icnDI#t=1197

was looking for this link. wasn't at a proper computer to search/post it use channel 1,6,11

...... holy shit this is an old fucking post..... jezus christ I can't believe I wasted time on this thread necro

ffffff.jpg

Yeah my bad sorry. Found this post looking to solve the same problem but than I seemed to fix it, but that only lasted for the night. Much sorry, great fail, wow...