Need a new pump/res combo

Case is a define r5. Not much room. Need ideas thanks

iOl16Cu.jpg
5RXhjIS.jpg
tMAlzff.jpg

CPU: I7 5960X @4612 MHZ/1.325Vcore | Cooler: Full custom loop | Mobo: Asus X-99A | GPU: 2 EVGA 980 TI Classifieds | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 32 GBs 3200 MHZ | Storage: Samsung SM951 512 GB M.2 Drive, Mushkin Eco2 512 GB SSD, Muskin Chronos 480 GB SSD | PSU: Corsair HX 1000i | Case: Fractal define R5 | Monitor: LG 34UC87M-B

6 minutes ago, z97 said:

Snip

I'm confused... what is it you're looking for? just get a longer reservoir and it will fill that space just fine?

EDIT: also it would help to have a full picture of your case interior with the side panel off so we can get a definite idea of exactly how everything is laid out.

Just now, Zyndo said:

I'm confused... what is it you're looking for? just get a longer reservoir and it will fill that space just fine?

My pump is dying.. i've taken it apart at least 5 times in the last two months. 

EK doesn't make my pump/res combo anymore so I'm pretty fucked with what I can find. Bay res doesn't work for my build either. 

CPU: I7 5960X @4612 MHZ/1.325Vcore | Cooler: Full custom loop | Mobo: Asus X-99A | GPU: 2 EVGA 980 TI Classifieds | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 32 GBs 3200 MHZ | Storage: Samsung SM951 512 GB M.2 Drive, Mushkin Eco2 512 GB SSD, Muskin Chronos 480 GB SSD | PSU: Corsair HX 1000i | Case: Fractal define R5 | Monitor: LG 34UC87M-B

1 minute ago, z97 said:

EK doesn't make my pump/res combo anymore so I'm pretty fucked with what I can find. Bay res doesn't work for my build either. 

so get a new pump/res combo? EK offers a few of them at somewhat reasonable prices, including a D5 and DDC pump variants. You could also go separate if you want to save a few bucks. since you already have a reservoir, just get a pump, and install the reservoir on the wall. you're going to be hard pressed to find an EXACT replacement for your pump if its EOL, and even if you could it would very likely be used, which means its going to have a lower life expectancy and fail again anyway.

But there are tons of pumps/res made by tons of companies. I'm not as well versed in this area beyond EKWB, but thermaltake, alphacool, along with others offer pump/res combos. go take a look at them and find one you like.

6 minutes ago, z97 said:

My pump is dying.. i've taken it apart at least 5 times in the last two months. 

Are you near a Micro Center?

http://www.microcenter.com/product/455413/EK-XRES_140_Revo_D5_PWM_including_pump

Never mind.  They don't have any Micro Centers in NC.  With that said, you need to move.  xD

http://imgur.com/a/ZReF6

3 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

I wish bro

3 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

See my edited post.  

rofl

if i do this pump/res combo. I need a 140 MM bracket to attach to my rad.

Gotta make things difficult lol

3 minutes ago, z97 said:

rofl

if i do this pump/res combo. I need a 140 MM bracket to attach to my rad.

Gotta make things difficult lol

This is what I use for both of my EK D5 PWM pumps.   Easy day.  I'm in no way limited by space so it may be different for you.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/456036/EK-UNI_Pump_Mounting_Bracket_Vertical

11 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

This is what I use for both of my EK D5 PWM pumps.   Easy day.  I'm in no way limited by space so it may be different for you.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/456036/EK-UNI_Pump_Mounting_Bracket_Vertical

120 FUUUUUUUUU

I swear I saw a 140 somewhere.. trying to find it now

2 minutes ago, z97 said:

120 FUUUUUUUUU

I swear I saw a 140 somewhere.. trying to find it now

Not my fault you pick stupid sized fans.  xD

1 minute ago, done12many2 said:

Not my fault you pick stupid sized fans.  xD

yeah well... show some love and ship me a 240 lol