Corsair AF Series LED Fans - where to buy

LinusTech

why dosent corsair make this?   http://i.imgur.com/g0g22da.png

Because that says performanmce edition. Linus eddition would be quiet edition.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

unfortunatlky....

Orginal: Static Pressure

3.1 mm/H20

LED: Static Pressure 1.46mm/H20

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

unfortunatlky....

Orginal: Static Pressure

3.1 mm/H20

LED: Static Pressure 1.46mm/H20

Originals are at 2300+ RPM. QE's are at 1450, the LEDs are at the same RPM as QE.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I have 1 AF120 quiet edition red led. They are bright. One other good thing I guess is that the impellers are designed that if you have negative pressure the air can get sucked through an intake AF120 and make less of a vacuum noise imo.

I have 1 AF120 quiet edition red led. They are bright. One other good thing I guess is that the impellers are designed that if you have negative pressure the air can get sucked through an intake AF120 and make less of a vacuum noise imo.

That's interesting.

I bought a twin-pack of red led AF120s and now after one month of usage they are sitting in their box ready to be thrown away.

Not only they are loud as hell, they also make this vacuum noise which is unbearable.A second person said the exact same thing as well.

Worst 25 euros i have ever spent.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

That's interesting.

I bought a twin-pack of red led AF120s and now after one month of usage they are sitting in their box ready to be thrown away.

Not only they are loud as hell, they also make this vacuum noise which is unbearable.A second person said the exact same thing as well.

I have a quiet edition.

That's interesting.

I was wondering if buying Corsair AF LED or Bitfenix LED PWM (non Pro). You solved my issue, thanks :P

PS: I still feel sorry for you :/ I was tempted by them too since they seems good on paper and with very bright LEDs

I have a quiet edition.

AF LED exist only as Quiet edition, there is no Performance version right now.

The curious fact is that LED Quiet edition are NOT the same as non-LED Quiet, their specs are a halfway between Quiet and Performance. Wierd.

I was wondering if buying Corsair AF LED or Bitfenix LED PWM (non Pro). You solved my issue, thanks :P

PS: I still feel sorry for you :/ I was tempted by them too since they seems good on paper and with very bright LEDs

AF LED exist only as Quiet edition, there is no Performance version right now.

The curious fact is that LED Quiet edition are NOT the same as non-LED Quiet, their specs are a halfway between Quiet and Performance. Wierd.

Actually, the quiet edition naming is just a myth since they go up to 2200 rpm. And they are LOUD!

Stay away from them.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Actually, the quiet edition naming is just a myth since they go up to 2200 rpm. And they are LOUD!

Stay away from them.

Afaik they reach only 1500 RPM 120mm fan and 1200 on 140mm. I'm talking about LED edition, just to be clear.