Razer Blade Temp Question

WokeUp

Hey guys the razer blade brings in air through the bottom but what if I put it on my lap? will it get air from somewhere else? maybe the sides or something? I dont think it will be a problem when Im watching youtube videos or doing light things but how about when gaming... I dont game on my lap lol but does it do anything? will it get air from somewhere else? plz no hate thx

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD

If you put it on your lap, then it gets next to no air, obviously.

On top of having drastically diminished airflow, laptops will suck up small fibers and hairs and whatnot that stick to clothes, blankets, etc. That's why they belong on a desk or some sort of flat platform.

I won't know you're talking to me unless you reply/quote me.

1 hour ago, Gravemind said:

If you put it on your lap, then it gets next to no air, obviously.

On top of having drastically diminished airflow, laptops will suck up small fibers and hairs and whatnot that stick to clothes, blankets, etc. That's why they belong on a desk or some sort of flat platform.

yeah I understand I was just wondering... and it has a little air filter so not everything gets in..

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD

ive had mine on a desk while gaming, playing some gta and had very high temps. gpu at 80 and cpu max at 94. would not recommend putting it on your lap and also i would invest in a laptop stand with fans.