New Case for Watercooling

MoraisGT

Hey guys!

I'm tired of my current case (NZXT Switch 810), the plastics squeak, the rubbers ar dry and brittle....

So I was looking for an alternative, my system is as follows:

X79 Sabertooth

Seasonic G-750

2x 3.5" HDD

2x 2.5" SSD

R9 280X (to he upgraded soon)

My plan is to fit this hardware in the new case along with 2 360mm radiators (ideally 45mm thick) in push-pull (not extremely important but it would be nice), a dual-bay reservoir and a single-bay fan controller

By budget is around 180-200€.

I don't have limitations in terms of where to buy the case as long as it's in the EU.

What do you suggest?

Thank's in advance ;)

theres a somewhat limited selection of cases that support dual 360 rads, but I believe the thermaltake core x9 does.

Its automatic, just press this button!

5 minutes ago, mrgooglegeek said:

theres a somewhat limited selection of cases that support dual 360 rads, but I believe the thermaltake core x9 does.

Thank you, I'll check it out ;)

1 minute ago, Paytend01 said:

@MoraisGT omg lol i just noticed that.

But check out caselabs. they have some nice cases

Indeed they do, but they are a little bit more expensive than what I am looking to spend (like a lot more expensive) :D

1 minute ago, MoraisGT said:

Indeed they do, but they are a little bit more expensive than what I am looking to spend (like a lot more expensive) :D

Look at some of the Phanteks cases. 

9 minutes ago, mrgooglegeek said:

Yea but it's more a truck than a case

So true it hurts

2 minutes ago, Paytend01 said:

Look at some of the Phanteks cases. 

I did, the one that fits my budget (the Luxe) does not support 2x 360mm radiators. I would love to get my hands on a Primo, but it's just too expensive :P

2 minutes ago, SirFlamenco said:

Yea but it's more a truck than a case

True but, I'm watching a review right now and I'm liking it so far :D

15 minutes ago, MoraisGT said:

Hey guys!

I'm tired of my current case (NZXT Switch 810), the plastics squeak, the rubbers ar dry and brittle....

X79 Sabertooth

Seasonic G-750

2x 3.5" HDD

2x 2.5" SSD

My plan is to fit this hardware in the new case along with 2 360mm radiators (ideally 45mm thick) in push-pull (not extremely important but it would be nice), a dual-bay reservoir and a single-bay fan controller

I don't have limitations in terms of where to buy the case as long as it's in the EU.

What do you suggest?

Thank's in advance ;)

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/CxrcCJ/phanteks-case-phes813psrd

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

2 minutes ago, MoraisGT said:

I did, the one that fits my budget (the Luxe) does not support 2x 360mm radiators. I would love to get my hands on a Primo, but it's just too expensive :P

6 minutes ago, SirFlamenco said:

I dont like big cases very much. Im more of a itx kinda guy :P

3 minutes ago, SeanAngelo said:

1 minute ago, SirFlamenco said:

Budget is 200 max, not 250

The reason I immediately excluded the Primo was because I as seeing 300€+ price tags!

I diddnt' know it was at around 250€....maybe I'll considerate it, thank you ;)

1 minute ago, Paytend01 said:

I dont like big cases very much. Im more of a itx kinda guy :P

I'm the opposite, I like them big :D (no pun intended)

Just now, MoraisGT said:

I like them big

Hey man this is a tech forum take your weird things to reddit xD

2 minutes ago, MoraisGT said:

The reason I immediately excluded the Primo was because I as seeing 300€+ price tags!

I diddnt' know it was at around 250€....maybe I'll considerate it, thank you ;)

I'm the opposite, I like them big :D (no pun intended)

well thats the only case i found that supported 2 360mm rads that is full tower.

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

2 minutes ago, SeanAngelo said:

well thats the only case i found that supported 2 360mm rads that is full tower.

It does not need to be a full tower...it can be a weird form factor like the thermaltake x9 that mrgooglegeek suggested.

3 minutes ago, MoraisGT said:

It does not need to be a full tower...it can be a weird form factor like the thermaltake x9 that mrgooglegeek suggested.

i dont know if there are any mid tower that support 2 360mm rads, so i opted for the big boys haha

Old Rig

Well, I just finished watching a review of the Core X9 from Thermaltake and I really like it :)

I'm going to need some time to think if I buy it now or if I should wait and sabe up for the Primo....tough choice :D

Thank you very much to everyone who chiped in!

Dual 360's require a fairly large case and your price range eliminates Caselabs, Silverstone, Lian Li, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, and Corsair 900D.

Thermaltake core x71 and Raijintek Asterion are my reccomendations, favoring the Asterion for size and aesthetic. 

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

-accidental post

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

5 hours ago, MoraisGT said:

Hey guys!

X79 Sabertooth

Seasonic G-750

2x 3.5" HDD

2x 2.5" SSD

What do you suggest?

Thank's in advance ;)

I would highly recommend the Corsair 750D. I have used it in 2 builds which were both liquid cooled and the case was perfect for the job. I also have two friends who use the "High Airflow" version and they love it. although I would recommend instead of doing a push-pull just do a pull setup. It makes it a lot easier when cleaning dust also in my experience I only saw a 1-2 degree deference between push-pull vs just a pull.

1 minute ago, patric_o said:

I would highly recommend the Corsair 750D. I have used it in 2 builds which were both liquid cooled and the case was perfect for the job. I also have two friends who use the "High Airflow" version and they love it. although I would recommend instead of doing a push-pull just do a pull setup. It makes it a lot easier when cleaning dust also in my experience I only saw a 1-2 degree deference between push-pull vs just a pull.

You may not be able to fit 2x360mm rads but you I have 2x240mm AND a 120mm all in mine and it's more than I need.