Twitch introducing AutoMod, a self learning moderation tool

NovusBal

Any decent streamers chat doesn't need this. Some professional streamers chats are very good for having 3-5,000 people watching. Their mods and bots already take care of chat very good and even people who aren't mods message mods if they catch something a mod didn't.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

17 minutes ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

Any decent streamers chat doesn't need this. Some professional streamers chats are very good for having 3-5,000 people watching. Their mods and bots already take care of chat very good and even people who aren't mods message mods if they catch something a mod didn't.

i'd see several places where this could come in REAL handy, mostly the family friendly streams.

also, it's sending the message to moderators *now*. i bet the end goal of this is that it can decide for itself, taking most of the workload off the human moderators, in essence this being the "proof of concept / beta".

also, i cant be the only one feeling like sevadus may be somehow involved with this idea, he's the kind of person who would think of this :P

4 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

my prediction of what the bot will say after half year of exposure

Pretty sure you mean after 10 minutes, or whenever the first update to it's AI happens. xD