Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag To Release on PC Last???

Hey guys, as you may already know, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag was released on Xbox 360 and PS3 today, and is going to be released on PS4 on the 12th of November, BUT it's going to be released on PC the 19!!! Wtf is going on? why would it be released on a "next gen" console before the PC? why can't they just release the game for PC the same day as the Xbox 360 and the PS3? Why do developers always do this to PC gamers and always ignore them. Take GTA V for instance, we still didn't get it. What do you guys think?

Cause they want people with xbox and ps3 to buy it, before pc users can torrent it. so the people who MUST HAVE IT FIRST go out and buy xbox. Only logic i find in it.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it will be released when it is released and will be no different

yeah but it's stupid how we have to wait more than console gamers.

Because you wait and you buy it. If you're going to buy it anyway, they aren't going to change their ways. 

I think they pushed back the release date because Ubisoft needed more time for all the languages for the game.

Meh, I don't mind when we get it. So long as it is a decent game and the port is ok. (If they are doing it that way.)

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Why are you surprised? Hasn't it been like this for most of the AC games?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M