Wireless Full Hand Gaming Mouse Recs?

Shog

I've been looking for awhile and I haven't found any really nice mice that weren't $100+
I enjoy palming my mice, I loved my Steel Series Sensie Raw and Mionix Noas 7200 but both broke (and Steel even "lost" my RMA!) 

Logitech Mx Master seemed pricey for what you get...

Logitech G602 is 40, but has a range of 10 feet (not that big a deal for me right now) and looks awful...

I don't need many macro buttons, in fact I prefer only have two or three on the left side I don't use any more than that. 

In the end I tend to be snobbish before my comprises. I just want something that'll last or have a couple year warranty so I can break it. I'm not really familiar with other wireless/bluetooth options. Any suggestions or pointers?

For less than a 100$ you wont find any wireless mice that i would deem good enough for FPS games.

But if you are a filthy casual may i suggest the Logitech G700s? 3 year warranty.

If you hadn't been so burned by steep series I eould suggest the rival. I tend to palm move as well.

I used the G700s for  2 years, for big hands it is comfortable but it is way to heavy, and the weight is in the front which will make the mouse to twist when doing twitchy moves.

For office use then sure, but not for gaming.

I bought a G900 used "1 week" for 90, think that might have been my best deal ever, It feels like a wired gaming mouse but without the wire.