Trouble finding my refresh rate

AndreLebrao
Go to solution Solved by TheNuzziNuzz,
1 minute ago, AndreLebrao said:

I dont have a desktop which i could connect the monitor to check in the system if it is 60hz. Sorry for the confusion, i just want to know the frame rate of this monitor in particular, since it has been with me for quite a while.

simply google the model of the display, find an info page (Retail or Official) and find the specs. Some companies will trick you with custom formats other than Hz, but google is your friend.

I am about to buy a pc, my first desktop, and i dont have a spare one to conect my monitor. I already use as a TV my lg 22ld330 but i dont know what is the refresh rate of this tv. I dont have too much money so if it is 60Hz i could spare some money and invest on other stuff

What is your budget? What do you mean by "A spare one to connect my monitor" I don't understand the context. What exactly are you asking? Most displays today are 60hz/60fps.

Are you looking for a display?

Computers r fun

1 hour ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

What is your budget? What do you mean by "A spare one to connect my monitor" I don't understand the context. What exactly are you asking? Most displays today are 60hz/60fps.

Are you looking for a display?

I dont have a desktop which i could connect the monitor to check in the system if it is 60hz. Sorry for the confusion, i just want to know the frame rate of this monitor in particular, since it has been with me for quite a while.

1 minute ago, AndreLebrao said:

simply google the model of the display, find an info page (Retail or Official) and find the specs. Some companies will trick you with custom formats other than Hz, but google is your friend.

Computers r fun