is this a good pc ?

KeFy

I mean they kind of cheaped out on the size of ram, but yeah its good.

The geek himself.

Just now, Dawson Wehage said:

I mean they kind of cheaped out on the size of ram, but yeah its good.

yeah thought of that but i think i can just get more and put it in 

Yes,it is high-end gaming pc. I would suggest adding 8 more GBs of RAM

I would build my own system instead of buying this system AND more RAM. You shouldn't need to upgrade a system that expensive right when you purchase it.

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

The 8GB of RAM and the 120GB SSD size is a little small but besides that it could do as a gaming rig, however, that prebuilt has a 6700k and an H110 motherboard, which doesn't make any sense, that build is broken AF.

Someone once said: "Having a rollercoaster on a PC would be epic"

So threw a rollercoaster on my K'nex PC: Project Dragon Khan- K'nex rollercoaster PC build

17 minutes ago, KeFy said:

12 minutes ago, KeFy said:

imo both are too expensive for what they give, if you wanna a gaming machine just get what @HoneyBooBoo made for you. It has a lot better mobo and psu 

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

4 minutes ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

Instead of going with an overprice prebuilt, I would definitely recommend building your own computer, it's a great experience and much cheaper. 

Here's a system you could build for the same price that's better than either or the two you showed. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Cwz4Yr

I'm going to be nitpicky. It's missing a keyboard, mouse, and OS. And a DVD drive if I wanted to go there.

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

I'm going to be nitpicky. It's missing a keyboard, mouse, and OS. And a DVD drive if I wanted to go there.

And the original pre built uses h110 chipset lol. Yes, on a K cpu

6 minutes ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

Instead of going with an overprice prebuilt, I would definitely recommend building your own computer, it's a great experience and much cheaper. 

Here's a system you could build for the same price that's better than either or the two you showed. 

This is a good computer, but the internal HDD is only a 5900 RPM drive. That's slow if you want to load games from.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

And the original pre built uses h110 chipset lol. Yes, on a K cpu

My argument for using a K processor on a non Z board is that the K processors are clocked higher than the non-K processors (3.4/4.0GHz vs 4.0/4.2GHz) and they're only $20 more. It makes some sense to do it now that Intel did that.

2 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

This is a good computer, but the internal HDD is only a 5900 RPM drive. That's slow if you want to load games from.

4 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Here is a better list then :P 
If they still feel like they need a optical drive, they could go for a different case or just get an external optical drive. 

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

My argument for using a K processor on a non Z board is that the K processors are clocked higher than the non-K processors (3.4/4.0GHz vs 4.0/4.2GHz) and they're only $20 more. It makes some sense to do it now that Intel did that.

yes. but what a waste. also they don't have to invest on an expensive cooler to cool it if users decide to oc it. and oc cause problems and they don't want users to go do it themselves and claim they have problems

1 minute ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

If they still feel like they need a optical drive, they could go for a different case or just get an external optical drive. 

That looks better. I would prefer a faster HDD, even if it was half the size of the slower one, if it were my system.

13 minutes ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

this system isnt overpriced. It's a normal price when building a system.

The geek himself.

2 minutes ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($329.88 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($67.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: ASRock Z170A-X1 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($91.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Crucial 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($160.98 @ Directron)
Storage: ADATA Ultimate SU800 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($66.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.78 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1080 8GB TURBO Video Card  ($579.99 @ B&H)
Case: BitFenix Neos ATX Mid Tower Case  ($53.67 @ B&H)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($49.99 @ B&H)
Optical Drive: LG GH24NSC0B DVD/CD Writer  ($16.88 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($87.00 @ Amazon)
Keyboard: Redragon S102 Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  ($40.42 @ Amazon)
Total: $1595.56
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-12-07 11:14 EST-0500

Keyboard with custom light

Very good cooler for OC

32GB of RAM

Black theme

And an optical drive