Thinking about making a movie again this summer...

Oh bother its that time of the year again, when it starts raining again and I get the urge to make a really bad film. Here is the 1st film I made it was terrible but I thought it was pretty good when I 1st started  :blush:

so I have gotten way better now and I need some really godawful ideas in exchange for you getting your username in the credits 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Using a tripod for taking still shots looks more professional if you have the money for it.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

Can I be frank?

That was probably one of the sh**iest thing ive ever seen.

Next time around dude....acting. camera angles. LIGHTING. Dynamic sound. When its quiet crank it when the lawnmower starts turn it DOWN. And no more awkward credit scenes.... peepin on the squirrel and staring at your faucet? No.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Just remember the jimmy hats and nothing is more annoying than excessive dialogue or the man's face. 

Error: 410

Oh I think I know that feeling :D I couldn't watch that video in germany and don't have proxtube installed on this notebook. but different camera angles, tripod, closeups, a little slowmotion doesn't hurt too. Done with the technique.
OVERKILL-MOVEMENT!
walk around and move your arms/hands.
FOR DA STORY
you really have to think for yourself. get drunk maybe smoke some ;) run around the streets with friends and make notes in your phone or videos(might be easier). just remember what you laugh about and make notes. the put things in your movie that make absolutely no sense :D (love it)

wow... pretty empty here...

Can I be frank?

That was probably one of the sh**iest thing ive ever seen.

Next time around dude....acting. camera angles. LIGHTING. Dynamic sound. When its quiet crank it when the lawnmower starts turn it DOWN. And no more awkward credit scenes.... peepin on the squirrel and staring at your faucet? No.

lol I know it is the most shitty thing ever lol, that was a long time ago not even close to what I do now. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point