Mouse Acceleration Issue

ItsO3O

Lately my mouse has been acting up while I've been trying to play CSGO. When I move my mouse it seems like it moves fast and slow at will. I have mouse acceleration off, obviously. This got (partially) fixed when I lowered the resolution, and I concluded that what was causing it was some hardware problem of sorts (my computer not being capable of running the game properly). Strange thing is, the game's FPS are fine, somewhere between 30-60 FPS. My ping is fine as well. Now, however, I experience a lot more frame skips than before. Not more than a week ago (Thursday if I remember correctly) my everything was fine. My game suddenly glitched (or at least I remember it glitching) and then my mouse went wild. My mouse would travel longer in order for me to make a full turn than before. This happened in the blink of an eye, by the way. Now I feel keyboard input lag (When I press Ctrl or space to crouch or jump it takes a noticeable amount of time for it to perform the action. Not long, just noticeable.) I opened up TF2 and my flick-shots seemed to be slower as well, not fully accurate. Maybe I'm just being picky now that I have the issue in CSGO and am looking for the same issue elsewhere when it was already there, but the game seemed to lag or skip frames as well. I try my best to see if I notice it out of game as well, but with just my cursor, it's hard to tell. I cleaned, reconnected, and pretty much tried as many things as I found online to fix it. I was wondering if, by any chance, it was some issue with me not having a graphics card or my cpu/hard drive dying. If I'm very vague, I'm sorry. Ask me as much as you need. Thanks for reading!

Unrelated PS: Sorry if I posted under the wrong topic. I just don't know the origin of my problem and I just chose a general topic that seemed to fit my issue. I could have gone to the CSGO forums, but I enjoy this community and feel I'll find people who have experienced my problem here.

Can you try a mousepad or piece of paper for a few minutes?

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Depending on what mouse you have there could also be Acc turned on in the software, also since win 7 there have been underlying Acc turned on in windows even though you have turned it off.

To fix that problem use this program; The MarkC Windows 10 + 8.1 + 8 + 7 Mouse Acceleration Fix

Also make sure that you have RAW input turned on in your game and look thru device manager so you don't have several mice that could be giving you issues.

Edit; I should read full posts before i answer to them, If you are experience input lag from your keyboard aswell then it seems like there is something else that is wrong. Could be that your computer is strained with other things, like a virus scan etc. Check what you have running in the background.

10 hours ago, Rambi83 said:

Depending on what mouse you have there could also be Acc turned on in the software, also since win 7 there have been underlying Acc turned on in windows even though you have turned it off.

To fix that problem use this program; The MarkC Windows 10 + 8.1 + 8 + 7 Mouse Acceleration Fix

Also make sure that you have RAW input turned on in your game and look thru device manager so you don't have several mice that could be giving you issues.

Edit; I should read full posts before i answer to them, If you are experience input lag from your keyboard aswell then it seems like there is something else that is wrong. Could be that your computer is strained with other things, like a virus scan etc. Check what you have running in the background.

Sorry for the very late reply,

I turned every background program (except Steam of course) off and the issue persists. I've noticed that my game glitches when I feel that it's going slow, and it didn't do that before, I'm not sure what the issue could be now. I'm afraid a fresh restart will have to do.

Thanks for replying!