HELP PLEASE

ayushh

my windows 7 has been acting weird it changes its theme by its self and i cant select my themes and play my games i need help

Capture.PNG

and i cant play any of my games help please

Run menu > sysdm.cpl > Advanced Tab > performance > select adjust for best performance > make sure you do not allow Windows to choose for you because your computer does not know whats best --- Make sure Enable Aero Peek is checked

---- OR ---

Right click my computer > properties > Advanced System settings > performance > select adjust for best performance > make sure you do not allow Windows to choose for you because your computer does not know whats best --- Make sure Enable Aero Peek is checked

Does it consistently change into the same themes, like the classic ones. If so, you might wanna check you accesibility settings.

1 minute ago, ayushh said:

wht should i do but tell me i;; do it 

2 minutes ago, RaptorCandy said:

Run menu > sysdm.cpl > Advanced Tab > performance > select adjust for best performance > make sure you do not allow Windows to choose for you because your computer does not know whats best --- Make sure Enable Aero Peek is checked

---- OR ---

Right click my computer > properties > Advanced System settings > performance > select adjust for best performance > make sure you do not allow Windows to choose for you because your computer does not know whats best --- Make sure Enable Aero Peek is checked

PC:  Ryzen 5 1600 Gigabyte Gaming AB350 Gaming 3 | 16gb DDR4 2666MHz | Sapphire 5700xt 8gb | 2x Crucial 1TB SSD | EVGA 650w Fully Modular PSU | NZXT H440

3 minutes ago, RaptorCandy said:

---- OR ---

done

1 minute ago, ayushh said:

done

4 minutes ago, RaptorCandy said:

---- OR ---

where is aero peek

3 minutes ago, Garett1 said:

where is aero peek

6 minutes ago, lass9391 said:

Does it consistently change into the same themes, like the classic ones. If so, you might wanna check you accesibility settings.

how

5 minutes ago, RaptorCandy said:

Restart

nothing happened but here is wht i found

Capture.PNG

2 minutes ago, Xaring said:

Step number 1: upgrade from Vista. Seriously.

I think that's seven, he said so in his previous post.

Aero problems can be caused by a whole host of things. Quickest and easiest solution. Reinstall Windows. Backup all of your stuff (typically in C:\Users\yourname) and follow one of the many tutorials to re-install windows on your computer. If it's still happening after you get all your drivers reinstalled, you have a hardware issue. Likely in your graphics subsystem.

8 hours ago, Xaring said:

Step number 1: upgrade from Vista. Seriously.

its windows 7

8 hours ago, lass9391 said:

Did you try contacting Microsoft yet? also why did you make a new thread?

no one was active on the last one

Just now, ayushh said:

no one was active on the last one

should i re install windows the way that it removes all ur files ??