Do my AI Suite fan curves stay applied if I close AI Suite?

I have some custom fan curves setup inside ASUS AI Suite, but I've gotten rather sick of that little pop-out window thing in the bottom-right corner of the screen. I don't think AIS gives the option to disable it, so I considered just closing it altogether so that it no longer runs in the background. One issue: I don't know if I can do this while retaining my custom curves.

So, will they stay unchanged if I close AI Suite, or do I have to just continue dealing with the little window that I don't want?

Just try it, I assume you've cut down the fan speed with the curve so obviously you'll hear if it didn't work as the fans get louder than before.

Asus X99-A w/ BIOS 3402 | Intel i7 5820k OC @4.4GHz 1.28V w/ Noctua NH-U14S | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 OC @2666MHz 12-14-14-28 | Asus Geforce GTX970 STRIX OC | EVGA 750 G2 750W | Samsung 850 Evo 1 TB | Windows 10 64-bit | Be-Quiet Silent Base 800 w/ Silent Wings | 2x Dell U2414H OC @72Hz w/ Display Port

Don't forget to invest in an Intel Tuning Plan if you're going to overvolt your K/X CPU

What window at the bottom right corner of the screen are you talking about? upload an image of it please. 

29 minutes ago, IAmLamp said:

What window at the bottom right corner of the screen are you talking about? upload an image of it please. 

AIS.PNG

8 hours ago, fireclaw316 said:

AIS.PNG

Oh the Asus mini bar. Go to the hidden icons (the little up arrow button) at the bottom right of your screen, right click on the Asus AI Suite and uncheck the Asus mini bar 

13 hours ago, IAmLamp said:

Oh the Asus mini bar. Go to the hidden icons (the little up arrow button) at the bottom right of your screen, right click on the Asus AI Suite and uncheck the Asus mini bar 

Oh my gosh... I new I saw an option somewhere to disable it!

I'm pretty sure it stays. My AI Suite does not start from start-up but I think my fan speed stays.

What you could try is to set one fan to 0RPM, disable the open at start-up, then restart the machine.

Kindly report back, I would also like to know. :D

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

On 12/6/2016 at 6:29 AM, fireclaw316 said:

Oh my gosh... I new I saw an option somewhere to disable it!

Wasn't sure if that was sarcasm or not, I'll take it as it wasn't for benefit of the doubt 

On 12/7/2016 at 9:29 AM, IAmLamp said:

Wasn't sure if that was sarcasm or not, I'll take it as it wasn't for benefit of the doubt 

No, it wasn't sarcasm. I did know that I'd seen the option somewhere, but I just couldn't remember where, so I just assumed that it didn't exist.

They stay. During boot up and in the bios screen, the fans don't follow the ai suite curve. As soon as you hit the login screen, they follow the curve.