Borderless Fullscreen Capping my fps to 25-30?

DND

So hey guys so i was playing Rainbow Six Siege then when i got into the game i noticed that the game was kinda sluggish so when opened my fraps i saw the fps was at a whooping 25-30fps only i have a gtx1070 my settings is at ultra settings before i played it in the past i already used the benchmark and at ultra i should be getting around 80-100fps depending on the scenario. So my screen type was set to borderless Fullscreen so when i needed to alt tab i can do it fast and not even bother alt tabbing again to the game but i noticed that if i set it there it's capping it the fps when i returned it back to fullscreen only the fps gone up to a whooping 80-100fps.

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

download the "boarderless gaming" application. You can also find it on steam for $5 if you want to donate to the developer. 

10 minutes ago, kestonlamers said:

download the "boarderless gaming" application. You can also find it on steam for $5 if you want to donate to the developer. 

Uhm. i know this is a noob question but what's the difference between the app and the built in one for the game?

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

25 minutes ago, DND said:

Uhm. i know this is a noob question but what's the difference between the app and the built in one for the game?

Not too sure, but I just know the app works really well. It allows you to render the game in fullscreen, but the game acts like it is windowed borderless. 

1 minute ago, kestonlamers said:

Not too sure, but I just know the app works really well. It allows you to render the game in fullscreen, but the game acts like it is windowed borderless. 

Oh i see, Thanks i'll check it out.

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, DND said:

Oh i see, Thanks i'll check it out.

Don't plan on using for csgo. If you do, yoy can't change the brightness settings in the graphics options. If you have it set to the lowest already, then you wont have a problem.

1 minute ago, kestonlamers said:

Don't plan on using for csgo. If you do, yoy can't change the brightness settings in the graphics options. If you have it set to the lowest already, then you wont have a problem.

Yep not really planning on using that setting on CS:GO hehehe. 

Spoiler