modding GTA V

danavinette

Hi guys, so you know i just bought gta v and i did some modding and stuff but never went online because i dont want to be banned. i already deleted all the modding files from my game folder to play online safely. so i was wondering if is there any way to install mods in the single player and then going to the multiplayer (not using mods in the multiplayer) and avoiding getting banned? i mean i know i can delete the mod files but erasing the mod files everytime i want to go online is just not practical. i tried copying the game folder to have the game installed twice  and then  cracking the copied folder like it was a pirated version but it crashed as soon as i opened the game  and i was also thinking if that second gta folder would mess with the another folders that the original gta deend on(social club and the other ones located in my documents folder). any ideas about how to modgta safely? i mean there must be a way, people who heavily mod gta can't just delete everithing every time they go online. 

10 hours ago, danavinette said:

Hi guys, so you know i just bought gta v and i did some modding and stuff but never went online because i dont want to be banned. i already deleted all the modding files from my game folder to play online safely. so i was wondering if is there any way to install mods in the single player and then going to the multiplayer (not using mods in the multiplayer) and avoiding getting banned? i mean i know i can delete the mod files but erasing the mod files everytime i want to go online is just not practical. i tried copying the game folder to have the game installed twice  and then  cracking the copied folder like it was a pirated version but it crashed as soon as i opened the game  and i was also thinking if that second gta folder would mess with the another folders that the original gta deend on(social club and the other ones located in my documents folder). any ideas about how to modgta safely? i mean there must be a way, people who heavily mod gta can't just delete everithing every time they go online. 

Just cut and paste the files to another location and then archive them so GTA doesn't read the files inside.

Hello