Which mouse is better?

Hey guys! I'm still relatively new to the pc gaming community, so I apologize for my newbieness>< Anyway, my current mouse came from the TTe Sports Commander combo (optical mouse with no customization at all//2400 dpi). I recently received the Alienware TactX Mouse as a gift and have been using it for a few days. I realize that both mice are incredibly basic and I currently cannot buy a new one. I simply want the best equipment for when I game. The game of choice is currently Overwatch. 

Should I stick with the TTe mouse or the tractX? 

1 minute ago, AngelOfBodom said:

Hey guys! I'm still relatively new to the pc gaming community, so I apologize for my newbieness>< Anyway, my current mouse came from the TTe Sports Commander combo (optical mouse with no customization at all//2400 dpi). I recently received the Alienware TactX Mouse as a gift and have been using it for a few days. I realize that both mice are incredibly basic and I currently cannot buy a new one. I simply want the best equipment for when I game. The game of choice is currently Overwatch. 

Mouses are quite a personal thing, most people have their own favorites. Basically whichever one you like more/ play better with 

The Alienware is technically better for sure, despite it having a laser sensor. But imo, you should keep the one you are the most comfortable with.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

It really is down to your personal preferences. But for a game like Overwatch, just pick whichever one you feel is more accurate; You really don't need anything too fancy to play FPSes well.

1 hour ago, AngelOfBodom said:

Hello, what is your budget for a new mouse :) 

Didn't read fully, I say stick to the TTE

GO for something from an established brand like steelseries logitech or Razer though the ergonomics and "FEEL" is a personal thing 

Test some mice out before pulling the trigger (PS : I visit Retail outlets for peripherals as online prices are slightly better)

4 hours ago, Scitesh said:

GO for something from an established brand like steelseries logitech or Razer though the ergonomics and "FEEL" is a personal thing 

Test some mice out before pulling the trigger (PS : I visit Retail outlets for peripherals as online prices are slightly better)

I already have both these mice. Just wanted an opinion on which one is better//would perform best in fps games 

12 minutes ago, AngelOfBodom said:

I already have both these mice. Just wanted an opinion on which one is better//would perform best in fps games 

Play 2/3 rounds back to back (bots preferably) &  which ever  gets you better scores  should be your weapon of choice

PS: I  guess alieenware  should perform better