Little "cracks" behind the VRMs.

Hi everyone!

I was building my PC and noticed that there were tiny fissures on the back of the mobo. These seem to be located at the VRM area. I'm not sure how much they'll affect performance, if anything. I've been using the PC for three days now, no problems whatsoever, but you never know.

I'm sending a picture attached. What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

20161203_142621.jpg

Moonstone -- MSI B450 Tomahawk Ryzen 5 3600 Gigabyte RTX 2060 G. OC Pro 6GB • 16GB HyperX Fury Black  Corsair CX550M • Aerocool Cylon

Peripherals: Dell P2719H 27'' @ 1080p + Acer VA270H 27'' @ 1080p • Redragon Mitra RGB Red Switch  Superlux HD681 • Logitech Z207

Storage: WD Black SN750 500GB NVMe SSD + Kingston A400 480GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD

Rebound 95 -- PC Chips M519 Socket 7 AT Mobo • Pentium P54C 100Mhz • Cirrus Logic GD3454 1MB GPU • Creative L. Sound Blaster 16 CT2950 • 8MB of RAM

(Check my albums for pictures of the systems)

The material on the outside of the board that ultimately protects the circuits and gives the board its color might have some deformation in it. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

that looks like what my old intel board has, from some closer inspection to me it seems more like just corrosion or wear than "cracks".

if those were in some way impeding propper function, the system would simply not be working at all.