AMD Radeon 200 Series wont display 144hz

Hi! im new to this site so i hope this is the right section to write this question.

So i recently bought 2 extra Benq 24''  60hz monitors to have as sidemonitors to my current benq 144hz, everything worked fine until i tried csgo when i realized as long i have all three monitors connected there is no option to choose 144hz on my main monitor anymore, i have run 3 monitors before, on win 8 with Dp port-vga adapter, dvi to dvi and hdmi to hdmi. On my current setup i still have my main monitor to the dvi port, and the side monitors with Dp port - dvi adapter, ive also tried to change them up and try hdmi-dvi adapter for my side monitors but it simply wont work when all three are connected. Im currently running windows 10, and i cant force the resolution through amd controlpanel either, becouse it simply wont let me. Is my graphic card just to bad or am i missing something? (If i have all three monitors plugged in when i boot the pc i have to remove one & the restart to be able to put 144hz back on.

6 minutes ago, ThomasEriksson said:

Hi! im new to this site so i hope this is the right section to write this question.

So i recently bought 2 extra Benq 24''  60hz monitors to have as sidemonitors to my current benq 144hz, everything worked fine until i tried csgo when i realized as long i have all three monitors connected there is no option to choose 144hz on my main monitor anymore, i have run 3 monitors before, on win 8 with Dp port-vga adapter, dvi to dvi and hdmi to hdmi. On my current setup i still have my main monitor to the dvi port, and the side monitors with Dp port - dvi adapter, ive also tried to change them up and try hdmi-dvi adapter for my side monitors but it simply wont work when all three are connected. Im currently running windows 10, and i cant force the resolution through amd controlpanel either, becouse it simply wont let me. Is my graphic card just to bad or am i missing something? (If i have all three monitors plugged in when i boot the pc i have to remove one & the restart to be able to put 144hz back on.

Which 200 series graphics card is it?

14 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

Which 200 series graphics card is it?

Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X OC 3GB DDR5 DVI HDMI 2xmini displayport PCle

3 minutes ago, ThomasEriksson said:

Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X OC 3GB DDR5 DVI HDMI 2xmini displayport PCle

That graphics card only supports up to two monitors through any combination of the following:

VGA

DVI

HDMI

DisplayPort to DVI / HDMI passive adapter

For the third or above monitor, you will need to use:

DisplayPort

DisplayPort to VGA / DVI / HDMI active adapter

If you still have your DisplayPort to VGA adapter laying around then try using that.

4 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

That graphics card only supports up to two monitors through any combination of the following:

VGA

DVI

HDMI

DisplayPort to DVI / HDMI passive adapter

For the third or above monitor, you will need to use:

DisplayPort

DisplayPort to VGA / DVI / HDMI active adapter

If you still have your DisplayPort to VGA adapter laying around then try using that.

The thing is all the monitors are "working" but i cant get my main to 144hz, just 60 as the others, i'll try the VGA-Displayport if i find it, but do you really think that will solve it? What could be the diffrence when its not working with Displayport to DVI? :o