Case airflow and my waterloop

Im trying to Get my gpu idle temps and cpu temps down a bit, i know ive got too mich positive airflow at the moment and not great fans. Ive got a 120mm fan in the front taking air in. Two 120mm fans at the top of the case which are taking are in, which ii will rectify and 120mm fans either side of my closed water loop rad at the back which is also sucking air in. Obviously this is wrong and dust will build up etc.

The problem i have is can i have just the front fan taking air in and all the others including the cpu water loop fans exhaustin air? And will my cpu temps go up if i have them pulling air out instead of in?

Or if anyone has a similar style case do you have any suggestions?

Theres also room for a 120mm fan on the side panel next to the gpu and one below it next to the drive bays on the floor

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Positive air pressure is good, you should have the rear fan exhausting though, front and top should stay as intakes.  You probably won't see much of a change in temperature.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Positive air pressure is good, you should have the rear fan exhausting though, front and top should stay as intakes. You probably won't see much of a change in temperature.

The rear fan is for the waterloop though, would that make the cpu hotter?

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

The rear fan is for the waterloop though, would that make the cpu hotter?

Nope there will be virtually no difference.