Good apps for pebble smartwatch (classic)

I just scored a cheap (20£) original pebble smartwatch. Considering the thing has been out for 4 years, someone ought to have some recommendations for some apps.

I have never actually used any apps in mine, save for playing around with the various watch faces. Just use it for the basic notifications and call decline functions. 

Sorry but I've had my Pebble Classic for years and never really found apps that work well. Most are unresponsive at best or just don't work. The only app I do use however is the Pandora watch app to control Pandora on my phone. I have that bound to the bottom quick launch button and the music player on the top one. Pebble is great for its durability, battery life + always on screen, waterproof, notifications, but that's about it. It's not a great watch for extended functionality. 

So there's really no 'must-have' apps but feel free to look around there are a few worth getting.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)