Best grapics card for $300 AUD?

I'm look for a graphics card for around $300 AUD. Preferably not off newegg because the cost of shipping to Australia is super expensive.

Thanks! 

XFX RX 470, 4gb $289, +17-30shipping depending on where you are

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/36377/xfx-radeon-rx-470-rs-triple-x-4gb

if you shop around you can pick up a 1060 6gb for $350 (easily if your close to an msy)

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

2 minutes ago, SamuraiTortoise said:

Thanks dude! I was looking at some 1060s as well.

http://cdn.msy.com.au/Parts/PARTS.pdf

Header has store locations. Expect good prices on parts and little to know customer service at all (the way I like it personally, give me my shit let me pay and I'll bugger off)

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

2 minutes ago, it_dont_work said:

http://cdn.msy.com.au/Parts/PARTS.pdf

Header has store locations. Expect good prices on parts and little to know customer service at all (the way I like it personally, give me my shit let me pay and I'll bugger off)

I think I might go for msy. There's one pretty close too. Super usefull.

21 minutes ago, SamuraiTortoise said:

I'm look for a graphics card for around $300 AUD. Preferably not off newegg because the cost of shipping to Australia is super expensive.

Thanks! 

Tough to say because Australia prices are always so wack..... get the highest thing on this list that you can afford:

1060 6GB

RX  480 8GB

RX 480 4GB

1060 3GB

RX 470 4GB

1050ti 4GB

that is about the current order of GPU power:price ratio. now 480 prices can be pretty crazy sometimes, so if a 1060 3GB is much cheaper than a 480 4GB, then just get the 1060 3GB as it will be better.

3 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

Tough to say because Australia prices are always so wack.

@SamuraiTortoise

Your telling me try bloody living here. Trying to work out why a 470 4gb and 480 4gb cost the same, how I can buy from newegg a evga 1070 hybrid cheaper than I can find the cheapest 1070 here, and that includes shipping.

But that said $3-400aud is about where that sweet spot for a rx480/1060 8/6gb is atm.