Battlefield 1 Deluxe with AMD code?

Arcanyx

Does anyone know if the free Battlefield 1 Deluxe upgrade code that comes with the RX 480 stacks with the current Origin sale price?

I'm just about to pull the trigger on the Battlefield 1 Standard edition but also have an RX480 potentially on the way; no idea if I'll get the code in time before the sale ends, hence just wanting to know if I'm at a losing end here.

well if your getting a 480 and getting the code why not wait?

is the code the full game deluxe or just a upgrade to deluxe? 

Everyone should own a vive.

2 hours ago, Arcanyx said:

Does anyone know if the free Battlefield 1 Deluxe upgrade code that comes with the RX 480 stacks with the current Origin sale price?

I'm just about to pull the trigger on the Battlefield 1 Standard edition but also have an RX480 potentially on the way; no idea if I'll get the code in time before the sale ends, hence just wanting to know if I'm at a losing end here.

my understanding is the code is just to upgrade the base game to the deluxe version, so I don't see why it wouldn't work with the sale on BF1.  Obviously the code is pretty pointless if you already have or buy the deluxe version or higher.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Yeah, in my case I actually contacted the seller if they could send me the code via email if I could send them my receipt of payment for the RX480 - since the Origin sale ends in like 16 hours. They did respond positively, so I'm making final preparations before I finalize the purchase of the GPU.

The code is only a free upgrade to Deluxe at the point of sale, not a free game nor an upgrade after a past purchase.

Haven't really seen any info on this scenario yet, so once I do get it confirmed I'd be delighted to report back my experience - I'm just hoping it is a free Deluxe at the sale price :D:D

Well in an unfortunate turn of events, the retailer has said they don't have the codes anymore.

On a positive side, a fellow PC nerd of mine (who is quite the Nvidia fanboy) actually had one on hand, and passed it to me to try it out - unfortunately the code doesn't work on a sale-priced item.

So there you have it. Much ado about nothing. :D