R9 380 help please!

So for the past few months i've had nothing but problems with my r9 380 black screening. It has gotten to the point where i litterally CANT put any stress on the gpu or else my system hard locks

here are my specs 

Cpu: AMD athlon 860k

mobo: Gigabyte f2-a88xm d3h 

psu: evga 600b

ram: 4x2gb of 1866 hyperx ram 

gpu: XFX R9 380 XXX OC

i've tried every damn thing that i know, put the gpu in a new system, black screen, swapped ram, black screen, revered to catylist and crimson drivers, black screen, RMA'D THE DAMM CARD!, black screen, blew the system out, black screen, cleaned the gpu contacts, black screen, used a SFX 450w GOLD to power the gpu, black screen, underclocked the card and gave it more power with AB, black screen. 

Please i need help! I have 0 money for a new card and i'm sick and tired with my problems. It was fine a good 5 months i had it and now it's been nothing but problems, its been like a roller coaster, it will be fine for a few days or hours then BAM black screen, in any game, any benchmark, ANYTHING AND IT BLACK SCREENS!!! Ive actually GONE TO XFX's HEADQUARTERS AND THEY SAID NO DAMN FAULT FOUND!!! So what the hell is going on?!?!?!? I need help please!!!

Could it be the CPU or motherboard?

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

3 minutes ago, Gamessys said:

Could it be the CPU or motherboard?

No, i put it in a brand new f2-a88xn board and the same problem happened, i had just gotten the board that day and i tested it on windows 8.1 and problems persisted.

Can you run a Linux distro from a USB and report back?

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

3 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

I dont have one installed but i can get one installed, i can get ubuntio on a usb and install it on an external and try to test it

1 hour ago, ARikozuM said:

Just ran a benchmark in Ubuntu and i didnt even last a minute before it black screened and i tested it on both boards 

It might be your PSU. That's a low quality PSU

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

1 hour ago, ivan134 said:

It might be your PSU. That's a low quality PSU

He mentions trying another PSU.  But still I cant help but suspect the PSU. I had a similar issue, too.

6 hours ago, yavuz650 said:

He mentions trying another PSU.  But still I cant help but suspect the PSU. I had a similar issue, too.

It happened with an sfx 450w modular psu, it's a good unit that should have less of an issue than my 600b

8 hours ago, yavuz650 said:

Didn't notice that. 

@Matthewv1998 how did an RMA not fix the issue? Did they send you back the exact same card?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

2 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Didn't notice that. 

@Matthewv1998 how did an RMA not fix the issue? Did they send you back the exact same card?

They did send me back the same card, they just flashed the bios, according to matt at xfx (the nicer guy there) did say that the bios on the card was a 380x bios, however going things over in my head, i dont have my pc plugged into the wall but a switch box (some one that was used in banks) that has a lot of things plugged into it, no pcb but it has a fuze, i can try pluggig it straight into the wall when i get home 

5 hours ago, Matthewv1998 said:

They did send me back the same card, they just flashed the bios, according to matt at xfx (the nicer guy there) did say that the bios on the card was a 380x bios, however going things over in my head, i dont have my pc plugged into the wall but a switch box (some one that was used in banks) that has a lot of things plugged into it, no pcb but it has a fuze, i can try pluggig it straight into the wall when i get home 

Ok, plugged it into the wall and same exact issue, nothing changed

1 minute ago, Matthewv1998 said:

Ok, plugged it into the wall and same exact issue, nothing changed

On event viewer i have event 103 and 10016 constantly repeating, plugging the card into my tv yeilds a green screen when i stress it

16 hours ago, Matthewv1998 said:

On event viewer i have event 103 and 10016 constantly repeating, plugging the card into my tv yeilds a green screen when i stress it

Did you google those events?

35 minutes ago, yavuz650 said:

Did you google those events?

I tried but it yeilded all console issues. But what i did discover is that the card was oc'd still at 990 on the core and 1425 on the mem, turning it down to a "refrence" 380 at 970 on the core and 1375 on the memory stopped crashes for a good 4 hours, i turned it down more when i crashed but it was late and things were hot. I emailed Xfx again with a link to it happening in a video and requesting a replacement card