Gpro g302/303 or g403

Cantaloupeman

I watch a lot of rocketjump ninja reviews and have been interested in the g302 for a while now since it is one of his favorite mice and its only 25$. I just recently got the oppurtunity to get the g403 or gpro for 35$. I am in a pickle now. What would be better for me? I have the same hand size as him roughly 18x9 cm and also palm grip like him as well. I did try the g302 but it felt weird in my hand and a lot less normal than a deathadder or steelseries rival. Since my hand size and grip are the same would i aim just as well as he does with it? Or could a g403 or g pro be better? Im not sure if it was necessarily uncomfortable when i tried it just weird. Does comfortable have anything to do with how well you aim with a mouse? I need help! The g302 is higher on his personal list than the others. Will i like it the same as he does for aim? Thanks in advance!

i have used the g303 for the past year, and have now moved on to the g403, and i can say that the g403 still fits quite well with my hand size and profile (i have a claw grip most of the time). and the g303 looks like an ant setting it side-by-side with the g403. though i admit that the g403 is a little harder to pick up for swiping moves, with and without the 10g weight.