570TRIX (modded Corsair 570X) by SimpleModz

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I posted on the forums :)

I finished the build in early January and then shipped it off to Corsair HQ before heading on a much needed holiday to the USA (my first time there). I had an awesome time there and I also got to actually visit Corsair HQ in Fremont which was definitely one of the highlights and a big honor. I'll have some pics to share in here for those interested to see.

I've been back for about a month now and slowly starting to get back into things but also super busy. I'll shortly have some more build logs up as I'm currently working on 3 builds at the same time. But first, I just realised that I never finished this build log with final pics, so here they are!

xyi3Lcs.jpg

wyEJpoC.jpg

V4d8oBU.jpg

JooslJ9.jpg

Qh4GOpD.jpg

nTiVzZW.jpg

Bq6zx9z.jpg

1K5x70D.jpg

gb546Q2.jpg

AMiYyQA.jpg

DBNrtOj.jpg

cDtnWH1.jpg

Hope you guys like it, if you haven't seen it anywhere else by now :P

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

was the inspiration for this buid deus ex? btw it looks awesome!

16 hours ago, KrZaj said:

was the inspiration for this buid deus ex? btw it looks awesome!

The inspiration is crystals. The case is meant to represent the Corsair Crystal series. It's a design that Corsair showed of when they first announced these new tempered glass cases :)

15 hours ago, Albert1998 said:

Nice mod, but somehow I dont feel like the gold color on the PSU shroud suits the build.

Well the colours are silver, gold and black so I'm not sure why it doesn't suit in your eyes. There is gold in other areas as well such as with the cables and all of the vinyl used on the SSD and the fans as well as the area next to the motherboard :)

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA