RAM Voltage Concern

Alda14

So i built my PC four months ago, and I used PC Part Picker to make sure all my parts were compatible. Back then the website said there were no issues, however, i went back to the website to view my build list and at the bottom there was this new note from pc part picker: 

• The Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory operating voltage of 1.5V exceeds the Intel Skylake CPU recommended maximum of 1.35V+5% (1.417V). This memory module may run at a reduced clock rate to meet the 1.35V voltage recommendation, or may require running at a voltage greater than the Intel recommended maximum.

My rig is as follows: Asus Z170 P-D3 Mobo, Intel I5 6600K, 2 X 8 GB sticks of Kingston Hyper X Fury Black, Hyper 212 Evo CPU fan, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 1 TB Western Digital HDD, Lite ON DVD drive. Should I replace the RAM sticks? If so will I lose anything from replacing the sticks of RAM?

Why are you running DDR3 on Skylake anyway?

Apart from that just go to the BIOS during POST and set ram voltage to 1.35V. Might have to lower clock but it won't matter much. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Why are you running DDR3 on Skylake anyway?

Apart from that just go to the BIOS during POST and set ram voltage to 1.35V. Might have to lower clock but it won't matter much. 

I asked around whether I shouldve run with DDR3 or DDR4 and i was told that DDR4 was relatively new and it didnt matter much so just go with the DDR3 since it was cheaper. Also what exactly  does it mean when ill have to clock lower? Will computer run slower?

6 minutes ago, Alda14 said:

Also what exactly  does it mean when ill have to clock lower? Will computer run slower?

Just run the RAM at 1600MHz. the difference between 1600 and 1866 isn't that huge. Especially at the timings the Fury kits come with. 

Also I would have definitely went DDR4. High speed kits aren't that expensive and it's always nice to have all that bandwidth. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III