Problem no signal from my gpu or my mobo.

36 minutes ago, Christian5220 said:

Cant see anything at all from my pc because I'm not getting any video output.

You must not have the feature some mobos have a display on them that will have code like a2 for booting up

Instead of hdmi try something like vga or display port... maybe your hdmi ports are broken.

System

• CPU
    I7 6700K Overclocked to 4.6 GHz at 1.33v
  • Motherboard
    Asus Z270 PRIME - A
  • RAM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS V DDR4 16GB 3000MHZ
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G overclocked to 2063 MHZ and 8900 MHZ memory clock
  • Case
    NZXT S340 RED
  • Storage
    WD 1TB BLUE AND SAMSUNG EVO 250GB SSD
  • PSU
    EVGA 650W GQ
  • Display(s)
    LG 25UM58-P ULTRAWIDE and LG 29UM58-P 29 ULTRAWIDE
  • Cooling
    CORSAIR H100I GTX
  • Keyboard
    CORSAIR K70
  • Mouse
    LOGITECH G502 PROTEUS SPECTRUM
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 PRO
  •  
  •  

Anyway would that fix anything if I just dismantle the whole thing and put it back together?

Just now, Christian5220 said:

Oh I guess I can't see that in the mobile format.

Well I quoted myself so that could've been why and just try that one last fix b4 you go, I was planning on getting off at 10 but I'm kind :) (but seriously bro I will murder you if you don't fix this or go soon XD, jk, but only kind of jk)

Anyway would that fix anything if I just dismantle the whole thing and put it back together?

Possibly... but try this first

Right after you boot, you should hear some beeps from your internal speaker, because the computer fails to detect your card.
If you have a power supply with a ON/OFF switch:
1 - place a finger on that switch
2 - after you turn on your PC when you hear the beeps immediately turn your PSU switch OFF
3 - one second later flip it to ON again and...
4 - turn on your PC again
If you don't have a switch.... you can pull the power cord and then plug it back in and try turning your PC on.
It could take 2-3 tries to get this working - if you have the problem i had.

2 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

dad has a windows ;-;

O

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

Just now, laushik said:

Instead of hdmi try something like vga or display port... maybe your hdmi ports are broken.

I tried dvi and that didn't work. And I have nothing with a display port to plug into.

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

Possibly... but try this first

Right after you boot, you should hear some beeps from your internal speaker, because the computer fails to detect your card.
If you have a power supply with a ON/OFF switch:
1 - place a finger on that switch
2 - after you turn on your PC when you hear the beeps immediately turn your PSU switch OFF
3 - one second later flip it to ON again and...
4 - turn on your PC again
If you don't have a switch.... you can pull the power cord and then plug it back in and try turning your PC on.
It could take 2-3 tries to get this working - if you have the problem i had.

And if you don't hear beepos try it anyways cause, why not.

Just now, DrMacintosh said:

O

Lel

I just realized we got this to 4 pages, mostly just me, the op, and @DrMacintosh

Still nothing. 

Well I'm sorry bro I gtg, if you wanna quote me so the next time I come on I remember you.

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

Well I'm sorry bro I gtg, if you wanna quote me so the next time I come on I remember you.

Yea, tomorrow I'll just rebuild the whole thing. Maybe that'll work.

Update. It booted with one stick of ram and with the hdmi in the gpu. Now, how assured am I, if I place the other stick of ram that it'll boot fine. Also I'm downloading all the drivers for my gpu.

12 minutes ago, Christian5220 said:

Update. It booted with one stick of ram and with the hdmi in the gpu. Now, how assured am I, if I place the other stick of ram that it'll boot fine. Also I'm downloading all the drivers for my gpu.

Wait, when you had both sticks in did you have a space between them?

3 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Wait, when you had both sticks in did you have a space between them?

Yea it was in the 2nd and 4th dimm slots. And tried to do both sticks again amd didn't boot. But will boot fine with one stick.

Yea it was in the 2nd and 4th dimm slots. And tried to do both sticks again amd didn't boot. But will boot fine with one stick.

Kinda strange, but hey you got it to work! And I am guessing that cooler is in the way of the 1st ram slot.

(psst that's why you don't get 212 evo and get the cryorig H7) But the 212 is a great cooler but the H7 has no clearance issues.

6 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Kinda strange, but hey you got it to work! And I am guessing that cooler is in the way of the 1st ram slot.

(psst that's why you don't get 212 evo and get the cryorig H7) But the 212 is a great cooler but the H7 has no clearance issues.

Nah before when I first assembled the pc I had the ram sticks in the 1st and 3rd dimm slots I had to move to cooler out of the way to get it in lol. But it didn't boot, so I moved it into the 2nd and 4th slots and it booted. Of course now it only boots in one slot. But I'll find a way to fix that.

Thank you everyone for all your help. Now on to find a reason why I cant boot with both sticks of ram.

10 hours ago, Christian5220 said:

Nah before when I first assembled the pc I had the ram sticks in the 1st and 3rd dimm slots I had to move to cooler out of the way to get it in lol. But it didn't boot, so I moved it into the 2nd and 4th slots and it booted. Of course now it only boots in one slot. But I'll find a way to fix that.

Maybe one of the sticks was fried although you were able to boot with two sticks so idk

2 hours ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Maybe one of the sticks was fried although you were able to boot with two sticks so idk

Nope I tested both of the sticks they work fine. Just one at a time in dimm 2