New pc specs

Johnaz

Hi,

It's almost time to build a new pc as my old one is to old to run some of the new games at a decent fps or at all.

I would like to know if there are any improvements that can be made although i have looked through a lot of data to come up with this pc but I may have missed some thing.

I'm from the £England. My budget is flexible however but for value and performance I have put together the following build.

I will be focusing on high end gaming for my setup but I want the option to be able to do more than that when required.

I'm using a BenQ XL2720Z monitor, I may look to change in the future but not sure.

I'm using a razor blackwidow stealth keyboard, logitech G502 mouse and an old Razor headset.

PC build specs:

NZXT Phantom 530 Red Gaming

Corsair RM750i
ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard
cpu 6700k

Corsair H100i V2
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) 3000 MHz CL15

1080 graphics card, not sure which brand is best but they are all around the same price, best performance suggestions would be appreciated.

I already have a 500GB 850 pro ssd

Thanks for your time in reading this, tried to be as short as possible.

2 minutes ago, Johnaz said:

My budget is flexible however but for value and performance

Corsair dominator platinum is definitely not value for performance .The 3000mhz won't affect gaming much, also the motherboard is very expensive. But hey, if you want those it's ok, but definitely not value

The parts are looking very very good. For GPU choice i would go with EVGA/MSI/Zotac/Asus. They are pretty much best out there.

This selection will do you good for much, much more for gaming. It's quite overkill actually and some of the components could be substituted for cheaper products that serve the same purpose, like the motherboard and the RAM. This, as said before, will function fine but is not at all a high rated "price to performance" ratio.

*EDIT: I have not looked into 1080s that much but some filters on PC Part Picker should do you good.

Hope this helps...

-Delta