GT 610 not working?

Apollo Refugio

I have those prebuilt SFF OEM PCs, the HP Elite 8200 and it has an i5 2400. When I tried to put an GT 610 in it, it wouldnt boot. The PSU is 240 watts and the recommended is 300 watts for the GT 610. On youtube "OzTalkHW" shows that he got to use a Core 2 Quad 6600 which has a TDP of 105 watts meaning it uses more power at max. So shouldnt my system work? I know the reccoemnded is 300 watts, but i doubt my system will put more than 150 watts. According to game debate, the GT 610 only uses 29 watts at max. Help?

TL;DR: How to use a GT 610 in a prebuilt OEM unit with a 240 watt PSU.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

Also I know how some old mobos require you to switch to PCI-e for graphics, but if the system is launching, wouldnt that mean it wouldnt even go to BIOS?

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

5 minutes ago, Apollo Refugio said:

Also I know how some old mobos require you to switch to PCI-e for graphics, but if the system is launching, wouldnt that mean it wouldnt even go to BIOS?

Mostly prebuilts and older mobos. Most OEMs, especially HP's desktop line, take the cheapest parts they can

idk