intel pentium 4400 will bottleneck my 1050 ti?

hello guys. is it possible to pair intel pentium g4400 to Gtx 1050 ti ? i have a old amd athlon ii x4 635 and i think it bottleneck my gpu so i want to upgrade a little bit. im playing dota 2 , cs go. 

1 minute ago, NoobGamer69 said:

hello guys. is it possible to pair intel pentium g4400 to Gtx 1050 ti ? i have a old amd athlon ii x4 635 and i think it bottleneck my gpu so i want to upgrade a little bit. im playing dota 2 , cs go. 

It won't be any worse than your old CPU for sure but it won't be much better and it will bottleneck 

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

1 minute ago, grayblizzard said:

It won't be any worse than your old CPU for sure but it won't be much better and it will bottleneck 

ok. thanks man!

Just now, grayblizzard said:

Your welcome sorry for the bad news

how about i upgrade my cpu to fx 6300? ill just use my old motherboard with 2.0 pcie slot?

1 hour ago, NoobGamer69 said:

how about i upgrade my cpu to fx 6300? ill just use my old motherboard with 2.0 pcie slot?

That would be good however I'm not sure your current mobo is compatible Czech with pcpartpicker

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

On 11/26/2016 at 0:27 AM, Strike105X said:

I'm sorry but pcpartpicker is not the proper way to check that, you have to go on the motherboard manufacturer web page and check for your motherboard CPU support list.

@NoobGamer69: if you have trouble navigating, you can share with us your motherboard brand and model and we can check for you, i also wouldn't recommend going from that CPU to a G4400, in some cases especially multitasking or games made for multithreads it will be worse, your only advantages will be for games/apps relying on single core and dual cores, those will run better, also you will have a better upgrade path if you invest wisely in DDR4 and the mobo, and that's pretty much it.

my mobo is RF-78LMT paired with amd athlon ii x4 635 2.9ghz

im only playing dota 2 and cs go. 

On 25.11.2016 at 3:20 PM, NoobGamer69 said:

Yes it will bottleneck. I would actually advice you not to buy the pentium g4400, because its only a dual-core without hyperthreading. Why buying something worse than you allready have? The old athlon ii x4 will most likely also bottleneck the gpu, but if you are just playing dota and cs it won't be severe. Those games aren't cpu intesive, so you might just get by. 

I would also generally advice you not to buy multiple components at once if your budget is tight. Rather go one at a time, better save up and maybe get a i3 6100 and a h110 mainboard in a couple of months.

TL-DR: Don't buy a dual-core cpu if you allready have a quadcore, no matter if its a bit older. And don't buy multiple new parts at once if your budget is tight. Rather save up to buy something better in the near future.

On 11/27/2016 at 10:06 PM, black0utm1rage said:

Yes it will bottleneck. I would actually advice you not to buy the pentium g4400, because its only a dual-core without hyperthreading. Why buying something worse than you allready have? The old athlon ii x4 will most likely also bottleneck the gpu, but if you are just playing dota and cs it won't be severe. Those games aren't cpu intesive, so you might just get by. 

I would also generally advice you not to buy multiple components at once if your budget is tight. Rather go one at a time, better save up and maybe get a i3 6100 and a h110 mainboard in a couple of months.

TL-DR: Don't buy a dual-core cpu if you allready have a quadcore, no matter if its a bit older. And don't buy multiple new parts at once if your budget is tight. Rather save up to buy something better in the near future.

alright. thanks sir :)