Don't you just hate mouse reviews....

ManOfDisguise

Where the reviewer doesn't even show the proper way to grip the mice? I mean ffs Ergonomics is the most important thing about the mouse! Then sensor and then amount of buttons, etc. I don't get why most mouse reviews are almost all about the software.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Where the reviewer doesn't even show the proper way to grip the mice? I mean ffs Ergonomics is the most important thing about the mouse! Then sensor and then amount of buttons, etc. I don't get why most mouse reviews are almost all about the software.

How can you review ergonomics when every bodies has different sized hands/fingers? The software is a a thing that will affect everybody.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

How can you review ergonomics when every bodies has different sized hands/fingers? The software is a a thing that will affect everybody.

*cough* Linus and Slick * cough*

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Easy, they'll just say the size of the mouse in the review, the size of their hands, and whether or not they can palm,claw or fingertip grip it. then you will know how much bigger or smaller your hands are and from that you will know if you can grip it comfortably with your prefered grip

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Exactly, ergonomics is the most important thing so you should go out and have a feel of the mouse instead of buying it online without even doing a hands-on first.

Mouse reviews personally are there to show me the program and the overall appearance.

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

well or you may be lucky as I am and have your hand about the same size Linus does...or unlucky if you consider being short a flaw. I personally don't mind being a human McNugget at least I know what mouse to buy. :D 

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

Everyone has different preference on h ow they grip their mouse...

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |