Invisible text and where to find them

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
7 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Unfortunately, I think that's an issue with your browser/os/keyboard combination rather than something that we can control. The actual editor area is a browser feature, with some extra ui stuck on top. However, could you link to one of the posts where this has happened, and I will just check that I can't see anything else going on. 

I was suppose to say Rest is fine in the end

Sometimes when I type on my Android latest 6.0.whatever (Samsung Galaxy S5 neo) letters and text would vanish (only mobile). It happens only when I do something else while typing like scrolling up the page to see what OP was asking and text is blank. 

I can type, Android still show suggestions for words on top of the keyboard but nothing gets displayed. When I submit the content it comes out blank too. Kinda frustrating when you type something long and have to reload the page to fix. I am aware of copying existing text but  still any have similar issue? 

Google Chrome btw

Unfortunately, I think that's an issue with your browser/os/keyboard combination rather than something that we can control. The actual editor area is a browser feature, with some extra ui stuck on top. However, could you link to one of the posts where this has happened, and I will just check that I can't see anything else going on. 

HTTP/2 203

7 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

I was suppose to say Rest is fine in the end