Newbie to watercool. Some question for custom loop.

Now im using a H100i to cool my CPU and my GTX680 DCII OC is using the stock cooler.

i just want to knows whats the advantage i can have if i use a custom loop for my GPU.

Longer life? I did overclock my 680 slightly.

I know custom loop cost more and also troublesome but if i got money i would try to make it one day.

My 2013 First Build
Processor : Intel i7 3930K | Motherboard : Asus Rampage IV GENE | RAM : 2x Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 2x4GB Kit (Mix color black and red) | Graphics : Asus GTX 680 Direct CU II OC | SSD : Intel 520 Series 120GB | Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair AX760 | Chassis : Corsair Obsidian 650D | Mouse : Razer Mamba 4G Edition | Keyboard : Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

Benefits are that your card will run cooler, quieter, and faster. (After more OC) Also it will last longer because of lower temps. And if you want a custom loop assign at least a slim 120mm rad for each CPU/GPU. And try to get a 140mm because it has more surface area.

Quote me to get a reply!

Benefits, if you have enough cooling overhead you can achieve a really silent system. Components run cooler (CPU/GPU, don't bother cooling RAM) and overclocking is slightly less troublesome (given that you functionally take thermals out of the equation). Also it looks awesome. Invest is quality parts; a D5 type pump will last 5+ years, make sure your radiators are all copper not aluminum (brass and nickel count as copper), get good fans to keep you system cool and quiet.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

More overclocking headroom and an actual silent gaming experience. 

Do GPU + CPU because an H100 + GPU loop would look silly in addition to being wasteful.

Thanks for the reply. Will try to do one GPU loop first. cause i dunno where to put my h100i due to the income at here is low.... Will slowly upgrade. How does u think if i mount a 240/280 rad at the rear(outside my case at the 140mm fan mount.)? i saw ppl do so. My case is a 650D

Benefits are that your card will run cooler, quieter, and faster. (After more OC) Also it will last longer because of lower temps. And if you want a custom loop assign at least a slim 120mm rad for each CPU/GPU. And try to get a 140mm because it has more surface area.

Thanks for the reply. If will last longer then i might give it a try. my 680 as stated at the first place, OC a littlebit. same as above, How does u think if i mount a 240/280 rad at the rear(outside my case at the 140mm fan mount.)? i saw ppl do so. My case is a 650D

Benefits, if you have enough cooling overhead you can achieve a really silent system. Components run cooler (CPU/GPU, don't bother cooling RAM) and overclocking is slightly less troublesome (given that you functionally take thermals out of the equation). Also it looks awesome. Invest is quality parts; a D5 type pump will last 5+ years, make sure your radiators are all copper not aluminum (brass and nickel count as copper), get good fans to keep you system cool and quiet.

OK Thanks! will try to learn more about it. cause custom loop really looks cool. and can u also look through the question that i asked above? thanks =)

Have a nice day guys! CHEERS!

My 2013 First Build
Processor : Intel i7 3930K | Motherboard : Asus Rampage IV GENE | RAM : 2x Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 2x4GB Kit (Mix color black and red) | Graphics : Asus GTX 680 Direct CU II OC | SSD : Intel 520 Series 120GB | Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair AX760 | Chassis : Corsair Obsidian 650D | Mouse : Razer Mamba 4G Edition | Keyboard : Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

If will last longer then i might give it a try. my 680 as stated at the first place, OC a littlebit. same as above,
How does u think if i mount a 240/280 rad at the rear(outside my case at the 140mm fan mount.)? i saw ppl do so. My case is a 650D

A loop will cost you way more than a second card. So if you're onyl going for long life then you might as well buy a second card when the first one dies. By then you will be able to by a better card for the same price as well.

You can but it's not common to mount radiators outside the PC. Koolance make an adapter for it though: http://koolance.com/radiator-mounting-bracket-with-quick-release

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

A loop will cost you way more than a second card. So if you're onyl going for long life then you might as well buy a second card when the first one dies. By then you will be able to by a better card for the same price as well.

You can but it's not common to mount radiators outside the PC. Koolance make an adapter for it though: http://koolance.com/radiator-mounting-bracket-with-quick-release

Thanks for the respond mate. Just try to look around. cause custom loop really like nice though, but might as well as do it when i really feel that updating pc component is not so necessary then i might do custom looping as a hobby and also for aesthetics of my rig.

My 2013 First Build