Liquid change on H55

27 minutes ago, SeaW0lf said:

-snip-

If you bought it new, and it's like that, that is a SERIOUS defect, I don't think that would even function at all, definitely seriously defective if new. 

Yours faithfully

19 minutes ago, Lord Nicoll said:

If you bought it new, and it's like that, that is a SERIOUS defect, I don't think that would even function at all, definitely seriously defective if new. 

Thanks, that is what I imagined. I was just not sure. I'll open an RMA righ the way.

Cheers,

-- Win7 64 / i7-3770K 4.2Ghz / Zalman CNPS9900 NT Viper 140 mod / GA-Z77X-D3H / GTX 770 Lightning / G- Skill 8GB 2400Mhz / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / WD Velociraptor 1TB / Corsair RM 750W / Carbide 300R --
-- Win7 64 / FX-6300 / Zalman CNPS9900 NT / GA-970A-D3P / Sapphire HD 6870 / Vengeance 8GB 1333Mhz / Corsair GS 128GB / Corsair HX 650W / CM Sileo 500 --

• 5 years later...

I know that this thread is old but I hope someone of you will still be here! I must refill an H55. After removing the upper plastic from the motor there is a normal phillips screw between and in front the in/outlets.Is this the filling hole? I suppose the refill liquid should not be so concentrated because the pump will not be able to circulate it. How many cl do I need to fill it? Thanks