Looking for good price wireless camera

I need a good price per performance camera  that i can use at work to watch things

Gaming PC:                                        Server PC:                                         Streaming PC:

Processors:        i9-10900k                                          i5-9600k                                             i7-5820k

Motherboards:    ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-E               ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E                ASUS ROG STRIX X99

RAM:                  Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz    Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz      Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz

GPU:                  MSI RTX 3080ti                                 Asus ROG 1050ti                               Asus ROG 1060 OC

SSD:                  Samsung 980 Pro                             Samsung 960 Evo                              Samsung 960 Evo

PSU:                  ROG Thor 1200W                             ROG Thor 850W                                 ROG Thor 850W

CPU Cooler:      Corsair hardline                                 Corsair hardline                                  Corsair hardline

Case:                 Custom                                              Custom                                               Custom

Video camera, or still shot camera? 

Camera to use at work to watch things what? You mean a phone? What do you mean wireless? Are all camera suppose to have no wires attach to them when you use them?

EDIT: I am dumb, he meant like a surveillance camera type

Samsung smartcam pro. It can be setup to give motion alerts or sound alerts. Has a built in microphone and speak so you can talk to someone on the other side. And it can record to an SD card or to a phone or tablet that is viewing the live feed. I personally have one and use the stand alone app and also the SmartThings app with it.

Like a good baby camera

Gaming PC:                                        Server PC:                                         Streaming PC:

Processors:        i9-10900k                                          i5-9600k                                             i7-5820k

Motherboards:    ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-E               ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E                ASUS ROG STRIX X99

RAM:                  Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz    Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz      Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz

GPU:                  MSI RTX 3080ti                                 Asus ROG 1050ti                               Asus ROG 1060 OC

SSD:                  Samsung 980 Pro                             Samsung 960 Evo                              Samsung 960 Evo

PSU:                  ROG Thor 1200W                             ROG Thor 850W                                 ROG Thor 850W

CPU Cooler:      Corsair hardline                                 Corsair hardline                                  Corsair hardline

Case:                 Custom                                              Custom                                               Custom

so like a IP camera that connects to the internet and allows you to watch stuff wherever you are?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

yes exactly