Alternative to DXRacer/Typical Gaming Chair?

theninja35

Hi. I am interested in a chair for Christmas (lame right) and I would like something soft and plushy and in a bucket-seat style (look at some race cars), but I don't want the generic DXRacer or typically gaming crap. I would like something that is comfortable and hopefully in-expensive, and if possible, not "gaming" branded (however, that is okay as long as it is high quality). I have a small back problem so I don't want a chair that will only cover half of my back, instead I would like it to "hug" me (again, back to the bucket-seat style).

Colors don't matter. I would prefer a chair without arm rests but arm rests are okay, I can always take them off one way or another.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

Hi. I am interested in a chair for Christmas (lame right) and I would like something soft and plushy and in a bucket-seat style (look at some race cars), but I don't want the generic DXRacer or typically gaming crap. I would like something that is comfortable and hopefully in-expensive, and if possible, not "gaming" branded (however, that is okay as long as it is high quality). I have a small back problem so I don't want a chair that will only cover half of my back, instead I would like it to "hug" me (again, back to the bucket-seat style).

Colors don't matter. I would prefer a chair without arm rests but arm rests are okay, I can always take them off one way or another.

Thanks.

walmart