Another Samsung Phone starts Exploding...

14 hours ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

That is a good hypothesis! But I have 3 different phones (not Samsungs) with quick charging tech and none of them exploded, yet. I wonder if it's a modification Samsung made to the Qualcomm Quick Charge standard. 

Might be a mixture of both. It is well known that litium batteries can explode, and i think it is much likely with quickcharge. Combine that with a modification that pushes the boundries of quick charge and a bit of faulty production and u got the note 7

3 hours ago, iTzPrime said:

Might be a mixture of both. It is well known that litium batteries can explode, and i think it is much likely with quickcharge. Combine that with a modification that pushes the boundries of quick charge and a bit of faulty production and u got the note 7

Maybe not even faulty production, because the "good" refurb phones have exploded too. It might just be design flaws.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

Hahahahaha best subtitle text ever

“It’s like a bomb you can carry.”

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

11 hours ago, MilkJugg24 said:

pics or it didn't happen.

image.jpg

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

1 hour ago, bob51zhang said:

Maybe not even faulty production, because the "good" refurb phones have exploded too. It might just be design flaws.

Well, i think it is more likely, that it isn't a design flaw, but rather that the batteries cannot be build in this way and be safe. It is not like every Note 7 exploded, but it seems that there seems to be some flaw in term of theory - practicality. 

I don't know which car company it was, but they build a new break system, but the production quality didnt allow for all the breaks to be exact, so there were a few death cases with faulty breaks. It might be something similar to this, where some side of production (human or computer based) is quite flawed