Asus Z170-A vs Z170 pro aura vs Z170 pro gaming vs Gigabyte G1 gaming 7

I am planning on going with a Asus Z170-A but am looking at the Asus Z170 Pro Aura, z170 Pro gaming and the Gigabyte G1 gaming 7. These are all roughly in the same price range. I would like to know which of these motherboard is the best, I am also open to suggestions. I personally like Asus because of there 1 click 5 way optimisation and other bells and whistles. Are there other boards that are in the price range that offer better? Or are one of these boards the best? 

Thank you in advance.

20 minutes ago, Optigamerp07 said:

I am planning on going with a Asus Z170-A but am looking at the Asus Z170 Pro Aura, z170 Pro gaming and the Gigabyte G1 gaming 7. These are all roughly in the same price range. I would like to know which of these motherboard is the best, I am also open to suggestions. I personally like Asus because of there 1 click 5 way optimisation and other bells and whistles. Are there other boards that are in the price range that offer better? Or are one of these boards the best? 

Thank you in advance.

I have the ASUS Z170-AR which is basicly the Z170-A and I like it so far. My only problem with it so far is the weird placement of the case fan headers. 

11 minutes ago, dmoney1942 said:

I have the ASUS Z170-AR which is basicly the Z170-A and I like it so far. My only problem with it so far is the weird placement of the case fan headers. 

Thanx for the quick reply.

1 minute ago, Optigamerp07 said:

Thanx for the quick reply.

np, just go each boards site and look at the actual layout of connections. I overlooked this step when picking this motherboard and may have to get some fan extension cables.